BUYER'S PREMIUM - ALL BUYERS, BOTH ONSITE AND ONLINE, WILL BE CHARGED A 6%

View Item in Catalog
 
Lot #0.01  (Sale Order: 1 of 146)  
PASSED
This lot was not sold.
Reserve Not Met
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. See Auction Information for full details."

Payment Type:

Payment Type: Please Add / Select Card



 
Description Terms of Sale
Item Description: Translate description
BUYER'S PREMIUM - ALL BUYERS, BOTH ONSITE AND ONLINE, WILL BE CHARGED A 6% BUYER'S PREMIUM. AN ADDITIONAL 4% WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE ONLLINE BIDDING SERVICE, THUS A TOTAL OF 10% BUYER'S PREMIUM FOR ONLINE BIDDING.

Unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please try back later.


Summary Vehicle History Report below provided by AutoCheck.

AutoCheck® vehicle history reports deliver information on reported accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, branded titles and much more.

AutoCheck found record(s) for this   


VIN:

Style/Body:

Engine:


Get the full report to learn more:

Know the exact vehicle you want? One report may be all you need.  Single Report $24.99

Researching more than one vehicle? Run as many reports as you like for 21 days Unlimited Reports for 21 Days $44.99
This item is part of Liquidation Retirement Auction
 Thursday, Jul 22, 2021 | 9:00 AM  Pacific
 
Print This Page

BUYER'S PREMIUM -  ALL BUYERS, BOTH ONSITE AND ONLINE, WILL BE CHARGED A 6%
BUYER'S PREMIUM - ALL BUYERS, BOTH ONSITE AND ONLINE, WILL BE CHARGED A 6%
Lot number: 0.01
Seller: Blackmon Auctions
Event: Liquidation Retirement Auction
Ends: Thursday, July 22 | 9:00 AM  Pacific

Message: 500 characters remaining

Cancel