WAC May Public Equipment Auction

WAC May Public Equipment Auction

Friday, May 10, 2024  |  9:30 AM Eastern
to bid until the live auction begins!
WAC May Public Equipment Auction

WAC May Public Equipment Auction

Friday, May 10, 2024  |  9:30 AM Eastern
to bid until the live auction begins!
Onsite Premium: 10.00% What's This?
Internet Premium: 3%
Instant Financing | Low PaymentsSee Special Terms for additional fees
Share:

Description

Farm Tractors, Construction Equipment, Farm Equipment, Cars, Trucks, Lawn and Garden Equipment, Trailers, Sprayers, Heavy Equipment, New Short Line Equipment and more!

Weeks Auction Company



(352) 351-4951
Catalog Terms of sale
Search Catalog :
Sort By :
Go to Lot :
Go to Page :
Per Page :
Pg : 1 of 1

**BUYERS PREMIUM**

Lot # 50000 (Sale Order: 1 of 12)      

ONSITE PREMIUM - 10%, CAPPED AT $1,000.00 UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED. INTERNET PREMIUM - 3%. A TOTAL OF 13% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL PURCHASES. IT BECOMES PA...moreRT OF THE PRICE AND IS TAXED AS SUCH!!

**PAYMENT**

Lot # 50001 (Sale Order: 2 of 12)      

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 15TH, 2024 BY 5:00 PM. IF YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES, IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PA...moreY FOR THE ITEMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.

**REMOVAL**

Lot # 50002 (Sale Order: 3 of 12)      

All ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 30 DAYS FOLLOWING THE AUCTION....more

**AS IS\WHERE IS**

Lot # 50003 (Sale Order: 4 of 12)      

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS AND WHERE IS. THE SELLER, IT'S AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, THE AUTHENTICITY, GENUINENESS, FU...moreNCTIONAL CONDITION, VALUE LEGALITY OR USE, QUANTITIES, COUNTS, DESCRIPTIONS, QUALITY, OR ANY MANUFACTURE WARRANTY OF ANY ITEM ON THIS AUCTION.

**INFORMATION GUIDE**

Lot # 50004 (Sale Order: 5 of 12)      

THIS CATALOG IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP UNTIL THE TIME OF AUCTION. PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES....more

**TEST BID**

Lot # 50006 (Sale Order: 7 of 12)      

THIS IS A TEST BID BUTTON TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED ON AND ABLE TO BID....more
Search Catalog :
Sort By :
Go to Lot :
Go to Page :
Per Page :
Pg : 1 of 1

1.178.0.761.2502f97.9.92