Labelle Drive (Auction 1 of Three Auction Event)
See Special Terms for additional fees
Bailey's Honor Auction & Estate Service
- Internet Premium: 18%
- Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Cash/Check at local pick up.
- 3% discount for cash (not checks) at pick up only
- Credit card on file will be charged unless you notify us (following receipt of your email/invoice) that you will be picking up.
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- All online purchases not picked up will be shipped via The UPS Store at buyers expense.
PAYMENT FOR YOUR ITEMS:
- You'll receive an EMAIL with an attached invoice from Baileys Honor within 60 minutes of close of auction. This email will include information / instructions for pickup / shipping.
- 18% buyers premium added to final bid price.
- There is 5.1% sales tax for Wisconsin residents (or picking up from out of state).
- We accept cash (pick up only), local check with photo ID (pick up only), Online - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- All unpaid buyer invoices will be charged to the buyer's credit card on file with the Proxibid APN system following local pick up session(s).
Please note the following regarding shipment for your items:
- Shipping for this auction is assumed unless you notify us that you will be picking up your items. Items are delivered to shipper next day, so notification is required prior.
- Shipping is done via our local UPS Store
- Questions regarding shipping need to be addressed before you purchase the item(s)
PREVIEW:We will be holding two preview sessions at:
544 LaBelle Drive, in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Session 1: Tuesday, June 21st, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
Session 2: Thursday, June 23rd, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
PICK UP / SHIPPING:Local Pick Up is available at:
544 LaBelle Drive, in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Session 1: Wed, June 29th, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm.
Session 2: Thurs, June 30th, from 10:00 am to Noon.
Items MUST BE paid for and removed on the scheduled pick up times.
Notification of pick up is required (following the auction / receipt of your invoice) so that your items are sorted for pickup. Replying to the invoice receipt is the easiest, or you may call 262-569-8687 or email email@example.com.
Shipping is also available at buyer expense via the UPS Store. This is a separate transaction arranged and paid for with The UPS Store.
- metal, figural woman in dress
- five candle
- ornate large prisms
- 20" tall and 16" wide
- see images, for possible repair noted
- CAUTION REGARDING SHIPPING, we recommend discussing with shipper prior to bidding.
- rectangular, 35" wide and 56" long
- some soiling noted, see images
- matching rug at item 11
- decanter is 13" tall, cornucopia design, one chip repair noted on bottom edge, see images
- center bowl, 14" diameter, pedestal, floral etching, chip noted on base, see images
- five pieces
- all have some petal damage or chips noted
- Staffordshire, Crown, floral base, 3 1/4", petal chips noted
- Crown Staffordshire, four flower group, 3 1/4", petal and leaf chips noted
- JT Jones, Crown Staffordshire, bird and floral, 4 1/2", petal and edge chips noted
- Poppy vase, petal damage, Germany, 5 3/4"
- Fruit basket, hand painted, some leaves have chips, 6" tall
This is the first auction of three from this location. Info about all of them can be found at: http://baileyshonor.com
- Auction 1 (this auction) has 534 lots of period furniture, 40+ lots of sterling, 40+ steiff animals, baby grand piano, rugs, glass, china, toys, etc! This auction closes Monday June 27th starting at 6:30 pm
- Auction 2 is 300+ lots of vintage clothing (womens, mens, and children) and a nice assortment of quality vintage jewelry. This auction closes Tuesday June 28th starting at 5:00 pm
- Auction 3 is the last 380 lots of antiques, collectibles, furniture, fishing, archery, books, office, workshop, tools, etc. This auction closes Tuesday June 28th starting at 6:45 pm (following the vintage clothing auction)
- sterling collars and base
- one shaker has glass crack noted
- etched design, 5 1/2" tall
- see images
- applied glass pinch basket, opaque, 6" long and 3" tall
- thread design fluted dish, iridescent, floral design on bottom of dish, 6 1/2" diameter
- 4 1/2" tall teapot, green mark
- 3 1/4" creamer and 3" open sugar
- master salt, with cream color interior, 3 1/2" long
- mahogany case
- electric clock with mechanism replaced with battery operated clock works
- Meito China 5 1/2" teapot, 2 1/2" creamer and 3" covered sugar, wear noted, see images
- two cups and saucers, unmarked, floral
- plate, stress cracks and chip noted, 9 1/4"
- three bottles, no stoppers
- 11" with tiny flea bite chip on rim
- 6 1/4" swirl pattern
- 5" tall round front
- 2 1/2" toothpick holder
- large center bowl with panel designs, rich color, 7" diameter and 5" high, gold pattern edge on interior
- soup bowl and underplate, bowl 9 3/4" repair on edge noted, 10 1/4" plate, crown mark RBY
- Peacock pattern, incised "derby" mark and stamp
- five cups and saucers
- six luncheon plates, 6 1/2"
- 8 1/2" cake plate
- 8" tall
- Cherubs and bird of paradise
- blue and gold ink marks, see images
- One is significantly damaged, cracks noted
- two monogrammed gravy boats with attached underplates and ladles, N 7" high and 9 1/2" wide, gold wear noted
- three master salts, 3 1/2" and 4 3/4, France
- four gold encrusted salt and pepper shakers, one has crack noted, see images, 2 3/4" tall, gold wear