Internet Premium: 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment must be made by end of sale day.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping will be actual shipping cost plus $5.00 per lot won, for small lots only. Please call for large lots of glassware or china as additional shipping and handling may apply. Furniture must be pick up only. Prints & Pictures requiring purchase of a picture box, the cost of the box will be passed to buyer.Preview Date & Times: Preview is always starting a 3:00pm auction day.Checkout Date & Times: Check out for sale attendees is done y end of sale. On-line buyers will be checked out after shipping and handling charges are completed. Usually the Monday following the sale.Location: 812 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL Driving Directions: Take 74 to the Gilbert Street or Rte. 1 exit (north), go approximately 2.3 miles to Fairchild street, turn right at the light (east) go to the first light (Vermilion) turn right again, we are located at the building just south of CVS, use the back pa
Conditions of Sale
1. Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
2. A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
3. All lots are sold “AS IS” and all sales are final. Neither we, nor the consignor are responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
4. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
5. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be take as final in the event of any dispute.
6. Some lots carry reserves. This is a confidential minimum set by the consignor and the auction house below, which a lot will not sell.. If there is a reserve price on any lot the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the seller.
7. Absentee bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to our clients. Judd’s Auction Gallery, Inc. will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Judd’s Auction Gallery does not provide a shipping service, but can offer contact information for recommended shipping firms.
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject opening bid that, in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. Judd’s Auction Gallery accepts cash, certified checks and money orders. Personal checks may be accepted if credit has been established with us. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed the day of the sale. A storage fee will apply for any item left one week after the sale ends. The rate will be $20.00 per day, no exceptions!!!!!!
12. Any unresolved disputes arising from bidding and/or the purchase of items from Judd’s Auction Gallery will be resolved through binding arbitration before a professional mediator not through the courts. In any case Judd’s Auction Gallery will never be liable for more than a refund of the purchase price.