Internet Premium: 20.00%Sales Tax : 8% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: The credit card you submitted for registration will be charged for your purchases unless other arrangements are made before the auction.
A separate charge for shipping will be made to the same credit card.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The UPS Store #2613
414 S. E. Washington Blvd.
Bartlesville, OK 74003
UPS will ship items not more than 150 pounds or over 160 inches in girth (length+width+height).Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates and times.Checkout Date & Times: Check out will immediately follow the auction.Location: Dewey Oklahoma Fairgrounds, Dewey , OK Driving Directions:
1.Mary has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Please call or email before the auction if you have any questions about an item(s). Printed statements or descriptions of item by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All items are to be considered in good condition unless otherwise noted.
2. For Live Internet Bidding, there is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. All accounts must be settled within 2-3 business days of the conclusion of the auction. We will determine shipping charges and get a total for billing. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card/s will be charged for your purchases, buyers premiums, any taxes due as well as the cost of shipping. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase is made.
4. Shipping costs are the buyers' responsibility and will be charged to credit card numbers supplied during registration. Items should be shipped within 3-5 business days after the auction. Insurance is required for fragile or breakable items. It is strongly recommended that each item be insured. Successful bidders will be responsible for arrangement of shipping of any large items that UPS will not ship, e.g. furniture. Furniture must be removed from the premises as quickly as possible preferably within 2 business days or a storage fee will be charged at a rate of $50 per day and will be charged to the credit card on file at time of registration.
5. In order to provide better service, all bidders are required at registration to leave their name, address, phone number, and email address. This is for good communication.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the final say in who the winning bidder is. In the case of "tie" bids the auctioneer may choose to "open" the bidding back up between the bidders who are in "tie". In all circumstances the auctioneer has final determination as to who the winning bidder is.
7. All sales are final
8. Announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over all prior announcements.