Internet Premium: 18% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Successful bidders will be notified and invoiced. We accept Visa and Mastercard over Proxibid. You will be charged the day proceeding the auction. All other arrangements must be made prior to the Auction. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: All shipping will be at the buyer's expense. Standard UPS rates apply. All Post 1898 handguns must be shipped over night and rifles can be shiped ground unless otherwise specified. Your credit card will be charged the day of shipping.Shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer and the Buyer must make all Shipping or Delivery arrangements on large items. Smalls will be packed and shipped by us at the Buyer's expense and all rates will be quoted prior to packing and shipping. We do not charge other than exact cost for small packing and shipping. Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer. Preview Date & Times: Saturday November 7 10AM- 5PM Checkout Date & Times: Buyer's may check out any time during or after the auction. Location: 3525 S. Hwy 69, Humboldt, AZ Driving Directions: 90 minutes north of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, Just 30 mins from Prescott AZ. 3525 South Hwy 69 Humboldt, AZ
1. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and with no special guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described items. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGE BACKS.
2. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
3. Arizona State Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
4. All bids are per number in the catalog and all items will be sold in numerical order only. The right is reserved to withdraw any item or lit prior to sale. Absolutely no lots will be broken.
5. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding and reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final. Additionally, the Auctioneer may re-offer or sell any lot in dispute.
6. Auction sales are strictly for Visa and Mastercard only. All Sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneers gavel. A 18% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales.
7. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
8. -All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day of the sales unless previous arrangements are made prior to the sale. Purchases not paid within 14 days of final sale date will be charged a 5% Late Charge, all accounts past due will accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance and compounded monthly. Items purchased must be removed on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. Storage will be provided at no charge for 14 days following the sale date and then at a rate of $5.00 per item per day - unless prior arrangements have been made. Shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer and the Buyer must make all Shipping or Delivery arrangements on large items. Smalls will be packed and shipped by us at the Buyer's expense and all rates will be quoted prior to packing and shipping. We do not charge other than exact cost for small packing and shipping. Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. All items for sale at auction are offered "AS IS" and the AUCTIONEER FOR The AUCTION HOUSE ASSUMES
NO LIABILITY FOR BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE AFTER THEFALL OF THE GAVEL. THE ACCEPTANCE OF A BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER ARIZONA STATE LAW.
10. All Post 1898 firearms are registerable and must be registered in compliance with both Arizona and Federal Laws. Buys of Post 1898 firearms must complete all necessary registration forms at Auction Productions Ltd. 3525 South Hwy 69 Humboldt, Arizona. Phone 928-632-8000. Arizona Dealers must have in their possession on day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same day delivery of modern weapons. Shipping for Out-of-State Buyers mustbe arranged through the Auction Company and must be shipped to a valid holder of a Federal Firearms License on all modern weapons. Cost of shipping and packing will be at the expense of the buyer.
11. No Guarantee as to the operation orfiring condition of any weapon offered for sale i made by the Auctioneer orThe Auction Company. It is recommended that all weapons bought at auction be checked out by a competent gunsmith prior to attempting to fire them.
12. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise nor have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same, he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
13. Auctioneer/Auction House is "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS".
14. On Site Bidding. Bidders are registered prior to auction and each is issued a bidder card. Acceptance of the bidder card is also acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of Sale. The bidder card is held up to signify a bid. Each lot will be identified bidding starts, leave your bidding card up until your bid wins or your maximum amount is reached. The advantage is leaving your card up is: if the final bid is your limit, you will prevail as opposed to another bidder who also has the same maximum limit but did not raise their card in time. Do not bid on unwanted lots you are not satisfied with.
All payments are due at the fall of the hammer unless otherwise specified. Please be aware of this, most likely the card used during auction registration will be charged for purchases, buyer premium and any other applicable fees. Late payments are subject to fees and penalties at the discretion of the Auction House. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all bidding unavailable on Proxibid. Payments unpaid or late will result in the account being sent to a collections agency. This can affect your overall credit scores for up to 7 years. Your bidder registration has been researched before approval for bidding at auction. The card provided on file was verified for identity purposes prior to approval. Lastly, chargeback’s will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase through Proxibid. No exceptions.
All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.No exceptions. NO CHARGE BACKS. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Auction Productions Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall The Auction Productions Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Auction Productions Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. The Auction Productions Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. The Auction Productions Inc. is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against The Auction Productions Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. The Auction Productions Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid before the auction begins. The Auction Productions Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
including four framed & matted images by Jim Bonno which are 13"X17" each, a Montanucci limited edition #331 of 950 with image size of 11"X9", and a Gene Norton McEach...moreern with a 13" diameter image.
showing 1936 date on breech, made in USSR marking on breech also, good overall as issued military condition, some mars and marks on stock, what appear to be a English ...morebroad head crop at breech, good action, good overall. No ramrod.
Post Civil War single shot rolling block pistol. Blued finish, wood one piece pistol grip and wood forearm, 8" barrel, good bore and working action. Condition: Good ov...moreerall with good markings and partial cartouche on stock.
SN:215780, Double action, 5 shot, third model "Lemon Squeezer" revolver with safety grip frame. Blued finish, black hard rubber grips, 3" barrel, fair bore and good ac...moretion. Condition: Good with most of blue thinning, some pin prick pitting andsurface rust, left grip panel cracked and has small chip.
in original condition with black polychrome finish. This antique devise was used by Optometrist for checking peoples eyesight. Seems to be in working condition, althou...moregh we have not tested it. 26" overall.
10 ga converted from percussion military musket by installation of trap door. these were traded to Africa and Colonies at the end of the 19th century. shows French sty...morele lock and Belgium proofs. Good condition. Normal age and wear.
Double action Officers Model 2nd issue target revolver made from 1908 to 1940. Early flat top design. Blued finish, walnut checkered grips, 7 1/2" barrel with adjustab...morele sights, good bore and action, checkered hammer, trigger, and backstrap. Condition: Fair with most finish turned to a soft brown patina with some pitting on the frame and cylinder. Grips show wear but not much damage. Front sight is pitted.
showing the odds and pay outs for a Liberty Bell Slot Machine. Top has original framing with some loss to the wood, however, the top itself is in good to very good con...moredition retaining most original paint. Hard to find for the slotcollector.