Internet Premium: 12.5% - 15%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Paid due in full via buyer’s credit card on file at the conclusion of the
auction. Or should buyer choose to pay via wire transfer, all funds must be
transferred Friday, June 18 to the Oglesby Trust Account. Wire Transfer
Information will be provided to all winning registered bidders upon request.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Guns requiring shipment will incur reasonable additional charges and must be
shipped to an FFL dealer in the buyer’s home state.
* Please Allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery. We try to ship faster, but are sometimes unable to do so.
* Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, including but not limited to, cost of box, cost of packaging supplies, & cost of insurance. More expensive merchandise may incur additional packaging materials & charges at the sole discretion of the shipper.
* S&H will be a separate charge, and will be based on the size of the package and applicable packaging costs.
* Any SINGLE item valued over $600 will be put into a hard case at the
cost of $25/case in effort to ensure safe, damage free shipment.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact Auction House for preview datesCheckout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 2900 Buckingham Avenue, Lakeland, FL Driving Directions:
Terms: Payment is due in full at the conclusion of the auction. Buyers must
take delivery of all non-black powder or post-1898 production firearms from
The Gunshed (our licensed FFL dealer) on or after 12:00pm (noon) Friday June
15% Buyers Premium for internet Buyers. 7% Sales Tax if shipment is made to
an FFL dealer in the state of FL. Guns requiring shipment will incur
reasonable additional charges and must be shipped to an FFL dealer in the
buyer’s home state. All Credit Cards will be processed and verified using
the ProxiBid System. If A Credit Card is Declined, there will be a $30
reprocessing fee. There is also a 3% Convenience fee for payment with a
Credit or Debit Card. All transactions are subject to BATFE or NFA rules &
regulations, as applicable.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group items, add items, or delete items at his sole discretion.
2. Unless the sale of an article is advertised or announced to be otherwise,
each lot is offered subject to the reserve price of the Seller. When an
article is sold with reserve, the Auctioneer may bid on the Seller’s behalf.
3. All transactions are subject to the BATFE and NFA Rules and Regulations
as applicable. All non-controlled items must be removed today. Firearms and
controlled items must be delivered to the buyer through the designated
Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer at their normal place of business. Bidder
must provide, at his own expense, all labor and cartage to remove the
4. Buyer shall pay all city and state sales, use and other taxes due, or
resulting from buyer’s failure to provide proper documentation of exemption
from such taxes. In the event a buyer should fail to qualify for firearms
transfer for ANY reason, a 25% restocking fee will be charged to the buyer
and deducted from refunded proceeds. Buyer also agrees to pay the
appropriate Buyer’s Premium and any other applicable fees at close of
auction. (All Credit Card Transactions are subject to a 3% “Convenience
Fee). BATFE and/or FFL Dealer Transfer Fees are to be paid to FFL dealer at
time of Transfer.
5. The Auctioneer and Seller make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or
implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity, or quality of any item.
Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for advertised discrepancies or
inaccuracies. Reference in advertising by goods of letter, words, signs or
figures or otherwise are for description only, and are not representations
or warranties. Everything is sold “as is” and “where is”, except as
expressly made in writing. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made
as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose, or
otherwise. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON
THE FACE HEREOF.
6. In the event that the Bidder fails to pay the purchase price within the
time prescribed by the Auctioneer, or fails to otherwise comply with the
terms of this agreement, the Auctioneer may retain any deposit made by the
purchaser until the item is later sold by subsequent auction. The Bidder
shall be liable to the Auctioneer and Seller for any deficiency resulting
from the subsequent auction, after applying the deposit to said deficiency.
The deficiency shall be an amount equal to the original auction sale price
Plus all charges and expenses incurred as a result of resale, less the
resale Purchase price.
7. Bidder agrees to indemnify and holds harmless the Auctioneer and Seller
of any and all damages resulting from the removal of the property from the
auction. Upon acceptance of the bid by the Auctioneer, the risk of loss to
the property shifts to the Bidder.
8. The Bidder acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to examine the
goods purchased and have exercised this clause.
By Registering for this Auction, you the bidder have read to and accept all Terms and Conditions.
Oglesby and Company Auctioneers - AB2577/AU3313