ATTENTION: ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SOLD IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL FIREARMS LAWS. PROPER ID REQUIRED (DRIVER’S LICENSE, FFL, OR GUN PERMIT).
Please read full terms. If you have any questions regarding any lots, call or email. All items sold "as is, where is".
1. Most items auctioned are of considerable age or used and may exhibit wear, usage, repairs and damage. Therefore, all lots are sold "AS IS” and neither we nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the title, merchantability, fitness, or condition with respect to such lots. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE QUALIFIED STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. We and the Consignor are not responsible for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplement material. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event should Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, or consequential damages.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of property.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
4. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, and such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility, and will pay the full purchase price plus buyer’s premium and any applicable fees such as sales tax at end of auction.
5. PAYMENT - IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED
Buyers who use any form of absentee bidding (phone, absentee bid form, internet or Proxibid) a 18% buyer’s premium is added to the hammer price. All property purchased via absentee bidding must be paid for immedialty at conclusion of auction. Younger Land & Auction may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a 1.5% per month late charge on the total purchase price in invoices that are outstanding over thirty (30) days after the date of the sale.
6. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments (including deposits) made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property on no notice either privately or at public auction without reserve & in either event the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price & all costs & expenses, including: a 25% restocking fee, storage fees, handling charges, the expenses of both sales & our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, all other charges due hereunder, including attorney fees & incidental damages. In addition, a defaulting purchaser shall be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, & we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to use, any property, in our possession owned by such purchaser.
7. Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC undertakes the execution of absentee bids as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
8. The bidder’s sole and exclusive remedy is the rescission of the sale and the refund of the original purchase price plus any of buyer’s premium made, and is in lieu of any other remedy that may otherwise be available as a matter of law or in equity. Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC and the Consignor shall not by liable for any incidental or consequential damages incurred.
9. Antique Firearms: If you purchase an antique firearm, we will mail this firearm to your desired address once we obtain a copy of your driver’s license. This allows Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC to verify the age of the individual buying the gun.
Curio & Relic Guns: If you purchase a gun that is over 50 years of age, we will mail to the buyer(s) if we obtain a copy of your C&R license.
All other gun transfers: Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC will mail all post 1898 guns to purchasers if we obtain a copy of your C&R license (if applicable), your FFL license (if you have one) or obtain a copy of an FFL license holder in your area that will handle the transfer for you. Licenses can be mailed, faxed or emailed to our location. Guns will be shipped after receipt of receipt of these licenses. Guns can be picked up at our location within 10 business days of the auction. If the gun is an antique, we will take a copy of your driver’s license, if the gun is a C&R and you have a C&R license we will need a copy of your license. Please call before arrival to arrange an appointment. ATTN CA BUYERS: A $50 PROCESSING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR INVOICE. NOTE: ATF rules indicate that buyers may be put on delay for up to 3 days.
10. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and the purchaser's and our respective rights and obligations hereunder are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. By bidding at an auction, each purchaser and bidder agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or the breach, termination, or validity thereof, brought by or against Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC (but not including claims brought against the consignor by the purchaser of lots consigned hereunder) shall be resolved by legal action brought in Nodaway County, MO as the sole place for jurisdiction and litigation of any issues between the parties.
CONDITION OF LOTS: Please read carefully. If you have not examined the item, we recommend you do not bid. Call Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC for condition report. We do not refund due to condition.
The items sold are often of considerable age or used, and will exhibit wear, usage and damage often not listed in the catalog entry. The absence of condition remarks in the catalog entry DOES NOT mean the item is in perfect condition. Prospective buyers are in ALL CASES responsible for determining the physical condition of lots. No employee or agent of Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC is authorized to make on our behalf or on that of the consignor any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property. Therefore, if a prospective bidder has not examined the property to their satisfaction before the sale, or his/her agent has not inspected the property, recommends that they not bid on the Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC property. All dimensions are approximate.
All bidders are required to have a bidding number. Bidding numbers will be assigned for on line auctions. There is no charge for a bidding number. All lots will be sold in numerical order according to the printed catalog.