Important Announcements: PLEASE READ AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU BID by clicking INFO directly above this announcement. Please call 406-366-0472 with questions.
Internet Premium: 2%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All online purchases are to be paid by credit card, wire transfer or check with proper identification, unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company. Please contact auction company for payment information (see Terms and Conditions for more information). Purchases must be paid in full and the Auction Company received the funds before any will be released. NO EXCEPTIONS! Internet Buyers agree to pay a 3% online Buyers Premium to the auction company. All items sell “As Is, Where Is”. Credit Cards are only used as a verification tool, unless the bidder fails to pay by the agreed upon terms. In that case, the Auction Company has the right to and may proceed with charging the Credit Card the bidder used to register. All funds are U.S. Dollars. Balance is to be paid by wire transfer, check or money order within 48 hours of invoicing. Any wire transfer fees are to be paid by the Buyer. Call with questions-Shobe Auction: 406-538-5125 Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Purchase price includes loading of hay, on or before February 1, 2011. Preview Date & Times: * Lot 1: stacked at water tower, Moore, MT.
* Lot 2 & 3: stacked 4-5 miles S. of Eddie’s Corner & 1 - 1 1/2 miles off of Hwy. 191
Checkout Date & Times: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30, OR BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AUCTION COMPANY. 406.538.5125Location: Main Street, Moore, MT Driving Directions: Moore is located 15 miles west of Lewistown or 91 miles east of Great Falls, Montana. From the highway go 1 mile south to Main Street.
Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. All hay sells by the bale, regardless of weight. Test-weighed bales averaged between 1350 and 1400 pounds on all lots.
2. Starting bids are listed in each respective lot. Internet bidders must bid and purhase in quantities of 40, 44 and 20 (hence the division of Lot 1 into Lot 1a, 1b, etc.). If a bidder wishes to purchase an odd number of bales, he may do so on site or over the phone. Sale day phone numbers: 406-366-0472, 406-366-5125. Lots 1a-1g will be offered at one time. If internet bidder is the high bidder at the fall of the auctioneer's gavel, he will have 45 seconds to inform the Auction Company how many quantities of 40 he wants. If no contact is made, the buyer will be awarded the entirety of the hay being sold in that lot.
3. Purchase price includes loading of hay on buyer's trucks up to February 1, 2011.
4. BUYER'S PREMIUM of 2% will be added to the hammer price for the total purchase price. Buyer's Premium applies to online buyer's only.
5. FULL PAYMENT: Wire Transfers, Check with proper identification, and Money Order are all accepable methods of payment. Letters of credit/guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. Letters must be approved prior to purchase. FAX LETTERS OF CREDIT TO SHOBE AUCTION, 406-538-8666. All sales are final upon the award of the bid at which time payment is required. The bidder further understands that if any item(s) is unpaid, the item(s) will be treated as stolen property, regardless of what the bidder does with the item(s). The item(s) WILL NOT be released until payment has been received in FULL by the auction company. A bidder who furnishes an approved, signed, blank check does hereby authorize the auction company to complete the check for the amount equal to the bidder’s total purchases but agrees that equipment will not be released until the funds have cleared. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars. In the event the buyer fails to pay the full invoice price of any item(s), or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auction company shall retain the item(s). The item(s) will be subject to the auction companies Storage terms. If the Bidder fails to pay, they may be 'black flagged' on Proxibid by the Auction Company. The bidder will be unable to participate at any future auctions unless they pay for the item(s) in full. Titles will be mailed two (2) weeks after the auction, unless other arrangements have been made. Credit Cards are only used as a verification tool, unless the bidder fails to pay by the agreed upon terms. In that case, the Auction Company has the right to and may proceed with charging the Credit Card the bidder used to register.
6. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country – Shobe Auction & Realty shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any item(s). The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representations. I, the Bidder, have examined/ reviewed this merchandise and accept it.
7. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
8. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. The Auction Company or Seller is not responsible to provide any type of protection or insurance on the item(s).
9. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
10. United Country Shobe Auction & Realty is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country - Shobe Auction & Realty or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Shobe Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country Shobe Auction & Realty reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
11. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owner's Agents only.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
12. United Country Shobe Auction & Realty has the right to accept or deny bidders from attending their auctions, both in person and online. The Auction Company also has the right to select which items are to be sold online. The Bidder understands that there may be some items which are offered to onsite Bidders that are not offered online.
13. Online bidders agree and understand that they will not be invoiced and may not be able to pay until the entire, onsite auction is over. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoicing.