Internet Premium: 5% Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium. Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: All online purchases are to be paid by wire transfer only, unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoicing. Please contact auction company for wire transfer information (see Terms and Conditions for more information). Equipment must be paid in full and the Auction Company received the funds before any equipment will be released. NO EXCEPTIONS! Internet Buyers agree to pay a 5% online Buyers Premium to the auction company. All items sell “As Is, Where Is”. Credit Cards are only used as a verification tool, unless the bidder fails to pay by the agreed upon terms. In that case, the Auction Company has the right to and may proceed with charging the Credit Card the bidder used to register. All funds are U.S. Dollars. Balance is to be paid by wire transfer within 48 hours of invoices being sent. Any wire transfer fees are to be paid by the Buyer. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Shipping is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder. Please contact the auction company for shipping referrals or recommendations. (see Terms and Conditions for more information) Preview Date & Times: Contact Auction house for preview dates and times. Regular busines hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times. Location: 1.5 Miles West of Hydro on Historic Route 66, Hydro, OK Driving Directions: 1.5 Miles west of Hydro on Historic Route 66 Highway.
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Wire Transfers Only! Payment is due within 48 hours of invoicing. Credit Card Verification or Letters of credit/guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. Letters must be approved prior to purchase. All sales are subject to State sales tax laws. Tax exempt entities must have a current exemption number and documentation at the time of the sale or they will be charged sales tax. To inquire about an Oklahoma Agricultural permit call the Oklahoma Tax Commission at 405-521-4614. All sales are final upon the award of the bid at which time payment is required. The bidder further understands that if any item(s) is unpaid, the item(s) will be treated as stolen property, regardless of what the bidder does with the item(s). The item(s) WILL NOT be released until payment has been received in FULL by the auction company. A bidder who furnishes an approved, signed, blank check does hereby authorize the auction company to complete the check for the amount equal to the bidder’s total purchases but agrees that equipment will not be released until the funds have cleared. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars. In the event the buyer fails to pay the full invoice price of any item(s), or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auction company shall retain the item(s). The item(s) will be subject to the auction companies Storage terms. If the Bidder fails to pay, they may be 'black flagged' on Proxibid by the Auction Company. The bidder will be unable to participate at any future auctions unless they pay for the item(s) in full. Titles will be mailed two (2) weeks after the auction, unless other arrangements have been made. Credit Cards are only used as a verification tool, unless the bidder fails to pay by the agreed upon terms. In that case, the Auction Company has the right to and may proceed with charging the Credit Card the bidder used to register.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Entz Auction shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any item(s). The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representations. I, the Bidder, have examined/ reviewed this merchandise and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. The Auction Company or Seller is not responsible to provide any type of protection or insurance on the item(s).
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. United Country Entz Auction is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country Entz Auction or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Entz Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country Entz Auction reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
7. Loading Assistance and Storage: Loading assistance will be provided by the auction company until the Friday following the auction, unless other arrangements have been made. Any item(s) remaining in the auction company’s possession is subject to the auction companies Storage terms. Storage begins two (2) weeks from the auction day, unless the item(s) has been consigned to an upcoming auction conducted by the auction company. Storage cost is $5 per day per item. In the event an item still remains in the auction company’s possession after one hundred eighty (180) days, the auction company may, at their discretion, sell the item(s) absolute, no minimums, no reserves. The proceeds will first be applied to the storage charges and commission fees. The remaining balance, if any, will be mailed to the consignor at his/her last known address.
8. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owner's Agents only.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
9. United Country Entz Auction & Realty has the right to accept or deny bidders from attending their auctions, both in person and online. The Auction Company also has the right to select which items are to be sold online. The Bidder understands that there may be some items which are offered to onsite Bidders that are not offered online.
10. Online bidders agree and understand that they will not be invoiced and may not be able to pay until the entire, onsite auction is over. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoicing.
11. Regarding Titles: If an item has a (G) in the description, that means we have the title in the office and will provide that after full payment. If an item has a (Y) in the description, that means we have been told there is a title and or we have a photocopy of the title but we DO NOT have the original or guarantee an original. If an item has a (R) in the description, that means we DO NOT have a title and we are NOT conveying a title with this item. However, we will gladly provide a Bill of Sale upon request.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.