Internet Premium: 10% - 15%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Payment for purchases must be made in U.S. Funds by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. The card number given to register with Proxibid, will be automatically charged/processed at the conclusion of the auction. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card.
Shipping of lots/items to the successful Bidder/Buyer will occur automatically (for non-local Buyers). A $15.00 charge for shipping, PER LOT, will apply and will be charged to the Visa, Mastercard, or Discover number given at registration. Shipping fee(s) will be included on Buyer's invoice.
Corbett Auctions does not arrange with online buyers or any other buyer for storage & insurance of items that they purchase. That is the Buyer's sole responsibility.
For local Buyers, merchandise may be picked up at the Corbett Auction's yard in Kuna, on Tuesday, August 16th, Noon-6:00pm. Your "paid" invoice will be required to collect any merchandise.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping of lots/items to the successful Bidder/Buyer will occur automatically. For the Continental U.S., a $15.00 charge for shipping, PER LOT, will apply and will be charged to the Visa, Mastercard, or Discover number given at registration. For Foreign Countries, shipping fees will be determined and communicated to the Buyer prior to shipping. Shipping fee(s) will be included on Buyer's invoice.
Corbett Auctions does not arrange with online buyers or any other buyer for storage & insurance of items that they purchase.
For local Buyers, merchandise may be picked up at the Corbett Auction's yard in Kuna, on Tuesday, August 16th, Noon-6:00pm. Your "paid" invoice will be required to collect any merchandise.Preview Date & Times: No preview - viewing of items/descriptions/photos will occur on the internet only.Checkout Date & Times: For local Buyers, merchandise may be picked up at the Corbett Auction's yard in Kuna, on Tuesday, August 16th, Noon-6:00pm.
Location: 547 E. Stagecoach, Kuna, ID Driving Directions: Corbett Auctions Yard: Meridian Rd S. to Kuna turns into Avalon, S on Swan Falls, Left or East on Stagecoach Rd.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will attempt to describe the merchandise on the Internet to the best of their ability, but makes no representations or warranties. In no event shall Corbett Auctions & Appraisals be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, inquire BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. Under state law sales tax will be collected on this amount unless the items are exempt and the buyer has filed a sales tax exemption form with Corbett Auctions & Appraisals.
4. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is providing internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the auction. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may withdraw any item before or during the auction.
7. When the "timed" auction concludes, the winning Bidder/Buyer is under contract to purchase the merchandise. The VISA, Mastercard, or Discover number given at registration, will be automatically charged at that time.
8. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Ada County, Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Corbett Auctions & Appraisals and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho.
10. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.