Internet Premium: Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Pay Pal Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: You will be notified by phone the morning after the auction to arrange payment by Credit Card or Paypal. Please make sure that your registered phone number is accurate. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: All items are sent USPS with insurance and tracking information.
We also use Craters and Freighters for oversized items. Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Shipping will be a separate charge! Location: 35 Route 134 Unit #14, South Dennis, MA Driving Directions:
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All grading questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Gaynor and Dent Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
4. The auction company through USPS will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email within 48hrs All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Gaynor and Dent Auctions and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
Batboy/girl for a day at the Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star game at Fenway Park on July 29th 2011. The winner will be the batboy or girl for the EAST team and receive ...morean Official All-Star Game Batting Practice Shirt, All-Star souvenir cap, (4) All-Star Game tickets and a baseball signed by the EAST All-Star team. The batboy or girl will work with an experienced batboy in the dugout. The only qualification is that you must be between the ages of 10-16, however, only adults should bid. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the CCBL All-Star game at Fenway Park and be on the field for the event. The game will be aired on the television station Comcast at 7PM. There will be over 50 Major League Scouts in attendance and many Red Sox staff. The proceeds from this auction go to benefit the non-profit Cape Cod Baseball League.
Batboy for a Day Cape Cod Baseball All-Star Game WEST Batboy/girl for a day at the Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star game at Fenway Park on July 29th, 2011. The winner wi...morell be the batboy or girl for the WEST team and receive an Official All-Star Game Batting Practice Shirt, Official All-Star souvenir cap, (4) All-Star Game tickets and a baseball signed by the WEST All-Star team. The batboy or girl will work with an experienced batboy in the dugout. The only qualification is that you must be between the ages of 10-16, however, only adults should bid. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the CCBL All-Star game at Fenway Park and be on the field for the event. The game will be played broadcast on Comcast at 7PM. There will be over 50 Major League Scouts as well as many Boston Red Sox staff.. The proceeds from this auction go to benefit the nonprofit Cape Cod Baseball League.
If you've ever wanted to be on the radio, or be a reporter, or help to produce a radio broadcast, or just watch a little bit of baseball from up in the broadcast booth at...more Fenway Park, this could be the opportunity for you, or a member of your family. Bid now to become the first Cape Cod Baseball League All Star Game “Junior Announcer”. The Junior Announcer will shadow WCAI-FM's (The Cape and Islands NPR Station) field reporter as he moves around the stands and up into the broadcast booth as players, scouts, sponsors and fans are interviewed during the game. Have the opportunity to be on-air at least once, and meet former Red Sox announcer, Jerry Trupiano and CCBL's John Garner as they announce/call the game. Winner will be given a WCAI Member cap and t-shirt as well as a CCBL baseball signed by the production team and a CCBL All Star Game souvenir t- shirt. Also, the Junior announcer will get to visit the Comcast control truck and broadcast booth, where he/she will meet announcers Eric Frede and Lou Merloni. Have your friends and family from afar tune in and listen online at capeandislands.org or at 90.1, 91.1 or 94.3 on the Cape. Proceeds from this item will benefit both CCBL and WCAI.
Win an opportunity to have National Public Radio’s Neal Conan’s voice on your answering machine. Neal Conan, an award-winning journalist, is the host of Talk of the Nat...moreion, the national news-talk call-in show from NPR . His renown voice on your answering machine would be a real conversation piece.