Internet bidders will need to register with the auction company 2 or more days prior to the auction event. Wiggins Auctioneers require a bank letter of guarantee and the contact information for the registering bidders financial institution. Bank Letter of Guarantee can be faxed to Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC at 580-237-4915.
Specific requirements can be waived for individuals that are already established customers with Wiggins Auctioneers L.L.C., by contacting the auction company. Neither the auction company nor the seller(s) are responsible for loss of internet signal.
A 10% down payment will be required from any winning bidder, immediately following the auction event. These funds shall be wire transferred to Wiggins Auctioneers Trust Account at the Central National Bank and Trust Company in Enid, OK. Specific routing numbers and details will be given to the winning bidder immediately following the auction event. A 1% buyers premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total purchase price. Buyer shall provide the balance of the full purchase price and Seller shall provide merchantable title to the Buyer at the time of closing, within approximately 30 days, according to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase contract.
Any information contained in this site is subject to the terms and conditions of the PURCHASE CONTRACT. Contact the Auction Company for a copy of the purchase contract prior to auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all previous advertising Potential Buyers are encouraged to inspect the property prior to the auction, and to contact Wiggins Auctioneers with any questions related to the auction. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or it's employers. It is the buyers responsibility to satisfy themselves as to acreages, crop bases, etc.. prior to the day of auction.
This sale is subject to confirmation by the seller. Seller expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids at the auction.
Order of Auction: The tracts will be offered in the order as listed. The Auctioneer will recognize and announce the final bid on each tract. All final bid prices are subject to the sellers acceptance or rejection at the conclusion of the auction.
This Property is being sold AS IS.
AUCTION DAY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tom & Sue Degandi
August 31, 2011/Garfield County, Oklahoma
• Legal Descriptions:
Farm #1: The E/2 SW/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 21N, R7 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
Farm #2: The SE/4 SE/4 Sec. 1, Twp. 21N, R8 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
Farm #3: The W/4 W/2 SE/4 & E/2 SW/4 of Sec. 1, Twp. 21N, R8 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
• Tenants: The former tenant is Alvin W. Latham, Jr., 9117 W. Fox Dr., Enid, OK 73703. Any personal property, including but not limited to any livestock, livestock equipment, hay, electric fencing, or farm equipment, is the property of the Seller or Tenant and may be sold or removed prior to the time of possession.
• F.S.A Information: According to the Garfield County F.S.A.:
Farm #1: has 72.3 +/- ac. of cropland with a 64.6 acre wheat base & a 38 bushel per acre yield
Farm #2: has 29.5 +/- ac. of cropland with a 28.7 acre wheat base & a 38 bushel per acre yield
Farm #3: has 77.4 +/- acres of cropland with a 59.4 acre wheat base & a 38 bushel per acre yield
This information is provided as a courtesy of the Garfield County F.S.A. and is subject to change without notice.
• Crops: None of the 2011 harvested crop nor any F.S.A. payments for same are being sold or transferred.
• Soil Types of Cultivated Land:
Farm #1: Grant silt loam, Class II
Farm #2: Port silt loam, Class II
Farm #3: Keokup-Buttermilk complex, Class I; Port silt loam, Class II; and Grant silt loam, Class III
• Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred with the surface and the abstracts shall exclude the mineral documents.
• Taxes: The 2010 ad valorem taxes were approx. as follows and have been paid by the Seller:
Farm #1: $262.00
Farm #2: $142.00
Farm #3: $324.00
The 2011 taxes will be prorated to closing.
• Possession: Possession will be given upon signing the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit for the purpose of tilling the soil as is necessary for conserving moisture and for preparing for and for planting a wheat crop. If for any reason this agreement does not close, the Seller shall pay the Buyer the average reported rate as published by the O.S.U. Extension Service for any tilling or planting which Buyer may have done, and Buyer shall immediately relinquish possession to Seller and neither party shall be liable to the other for any further damages.
Discing Prior to the Auction Date: At the time of closing the Buyer(s) shall reimburse the Former Tenant for double discing the cropland on each tract based on the average reported rate as published by the O.S.U. Extension Center as follows:
Tract #1: 72.3 acres @ $20.04 per acre = $1,448.90
Tract #2: 29.5 acres @ $20.04 per acre = $591.18
Tract #3: 77.4 acres @ $20.04 per acre = $1,551.10
• Terms: A 10% down payment will be required at the auction. You may use a personal check. Buyer will have 15 days after receiving the abstract within which to have an attorney or his/her choice to examine title. Title will transfer by Warranty Deed.
• Closing: The closing is to be on or by October 3, 2011 or within ten (10) days after all title requirements, if any, are met, or within ten (10) days after Buyer passes title without requirements, or fails to make requirements within the time allowed. The Closing Agent is Guarantee Abstract Company. The phone number is 580-237-5537. The closing/escrow fee is $300.00 per tract and is to be paid ½ by the Buyer and ½ by the Seller. Closing is to be at the offices of Guarantee Abstract Company, 217 W. Broadway, Enid, Oklahoma, unless parties agree to another place of closing.
• Survey: Seller is not obligated to furnish Buyer a survey of the subject properties; if Buyer desires a survey, it shall be at Buyer’s sole cost.
• Order of Auction: Farm #1, #2, & #3, will be offered individually only.