Internet Premium: 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment Instructions:
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: $5,000 credit hold/deposit is required via credit card (or deposit via wire transfer) to complete the registration process to bid. Contact KIKO with your credit card information or for information for wire transfer so this deposit may be processed to complete your registration. CREDIT CARDS: Contact Donna Johns at (800)533-5456. WIRE TRANSFERS: Contact Pam Drinkard at (800)533-5456. Please provide your paddle number when contacting the KIKO office. Where to remit wire transfer funds: Russ Kiko Associates Inc., 2805 Fulton Drive, NW, Canton, OH 44718 Account Information: Huntington National Bank, 5440 Whipple Avenue, Canton, OH 44718 Transit/ABA Number: Please call for account number. Account Number: Please call for account number. PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS: Cash or wire transfer only accepted for balance of purchase price. Payment must be made via wire transfer to KIKO and received next business day by 3pm. The credit hold/deposit of $5,000 per car is non-refundable for purchased vehicles, this will apply to purchase price, and will be forfeited by the buyer if the total payment is not made by 3pm the following business day. 15% buyer's premium will be charged in addition to the final bid on classic vehicles and memorabilia. All On Site Terms apply unless otherwise stated in the Online Bidding Terms. Deposit Requirements: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: $5,000 credit hold/deposit is required via credit card (or deposit via wire transfer) to complete the registration process to bid. Contact KIKO. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Pick up or arrangements to be made by buyer for removal of vehicles no later than 1:00pm on Sunday, September 11, 2011. Preview Date & Times: Friday - September 9, 2011 & Saturday - September 10, 2011 At the Crusin' On The Bay Classic Car Show Checkout Date & Times: Immediately following the auction on Saturday, September 10, 2011 & Sunday, September 11, 2011 9am-1pm. Location: ENTER ADDRESS, ENTER CITY, OH Driving Directions:
Terms And Conditions:
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers from any liability.
2. All property is sold AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the Auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Kiko Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. All advertising is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
3. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Kiko Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
4. Kiko Auctioneers is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the Auction. Under no circumstance shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Kiko Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged are encouraged to use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the Auction begins. Kiko Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this Auction.
5. The Auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Kiko Auctioneers may withdraw any item before or during the Auction. The record of the Auction made by Kiko Auctioneers shall be conclusive.
6. When the Auctioneer says sold, Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the Auction. Payment shall be made by MasterCard, VISA or wire transfer of funds. If you are an Ohio resident and also tax exempt, you must submit a legible copy of your Vendors License, BEFORE the sale begins. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Kiko Auctioneers against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees that under no circumstance will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
7. Packing, shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We will ship using either UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Your shipping costs will be charged separately on your credit card. Shipping of oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer.
8. Kiko Auctioneers may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification that Kiko Auctioneers may request, including but not limited to: driver's license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card, or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
9. We want you to be happy with your purchases! If you have any questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage!
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of American Arbitration Association, and judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all disputes, whether by arbitration or otherwise, shall be venued, heard and decided in Stark County, Ohio.
Thank you for your patronage!
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.