Internet bidders will need to register with the auction company 2 or more days prior to the auction event. Wiggins Auctioneers require a bank letter of guarantee and the contact information for the registering bidders financial institution. Bank Letter of Guarantee can be faxed to Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC at 580-237-4915.
Specific requirements can be waived for individuals that are already established customers with Wiggins Auctioneers L.L.C., by contacting the auction company. Neither the auction company nor the seller(s) are responsible for loss of internet signal.
A 10% down payment will be required from any winning bidder, immediately following the auction event. These funds shall be wire transferred to Wiggins Auctioneers Trust Account at the Central National Bank and Trust Company in Enid, OK. Specific routing numbers and details will be given to the winning bidder immediately following the auction event. A 1% buyers premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total purchase price. Buyer shall provide the balance of the full purchase price and Seller shall provide merchantable title to the Buyer at the time of closing, within approximately 30 days, according to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase contract.
Any information contained in this site is subject to the terms and conditions of the PURCHASE CONTRACT. Contact the Auction Company for a copy of the purchase contract prior to auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all previous advertising Potential Buyers are encouraged to inspect the property prior to the auction, and to contact Wiggins Auctioneers with any questions related to the auction. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or it's employers. It is the buyers responsibility to satisfy themselves as to acreages, crop bases, etc.. prior to the day of auction.
This sale is subject to confirmation by the seller. Seller expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids at the auction.
Order of Auction: The tracts will be offered in the order as listed. The Auctioneer will recognize and announce the final bid on each tract. All final bid prices are subject to the sellers acceptance or rejection at the conclusion of the auction.
This Property is being sold AS IS.
AUCTION DAY ANNOUNCEMENTS
October 5, 2011/Grant Co., OK
• Legal Descriptions:
Entirety: The Northwest Quarter (NW/4) of Section Twenty-three (23), Township Twenty-seven (27) North, Range Five (5) W.I.M., Grant County, Oklahoma.
Tract #1: A tract of land beginning at the NW/C of the NW/4 of said section 23, thence east along and following the north section line a distance of 436.65 feet, thence south parallel to the west section line a distance of 763 feet, thence west parallel to the north section line a distance of 436.65 feet, thence north along and following the west section line a distance of 763 feet to the point of beginning.
Tract #2: The NW/4 of Sec. 23, Twp 27 N, R 5 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK Less & Except Tract #1 as described above.
• Personal Property:
The Tenant for Tract #1 (the home): is Paul Wood. Any personal property in and around the home, including but not limited to any appliances, window unit air conditioners, household items, and the LP tank is the property of the Tenant or Seller and may be removed prior to the time of possession. Rent for Home: The mo. to mo. rental payment is $150.00 per mo. Seller shall retain all rental payments due and payable through the month of closing. Buyer shall be entitled to any rental payment due and payable beginning the month following closing.
The Tenant of Tract #2: is Danny Biggerstaff. His phone number is 580-761-9120. Any chattel property, including, but not limited to, any livestock, livestock equipment, hay, electric fencing, or farm equipment is the property of the Tenant and may be removed prior to the time of possession.
• F.S.A. Information: According to the Garfield County F.S.A., there is approximately 136.1 acres of cropland with a full wheat base and a 35 bushel per acre yield. This information is provided as a courtesy of the Grant County F.S.A. and is subject to change without notice.
• Crop: The Seller’s share (1/4) of the crop sells with the surface.
• Soil Types: The principal soil type of the cultivated land is mostly Kirkland silt loam, Class II with a small amount of Kirkland silt loam, Class III.
• Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred and the abstracts shall exclude all mineral instruments.
• Taxes for the entirety: The 2010 property taxes were approx. $604.56 without homestead exemption and have been paid by the Seller. The 2011 taxes will be prorated to closing.
Possession of Tract #1 (the home & acreage): is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, subject to the mo. to mo. rental agreement.
Possession of Tract #2 (cropland): is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires after the completion of the harvest of the 2011-2012 wheat crop or July 1, 2012, whichever is later.
• Terms: A 10% down payment will be required at the auction. You may use a personal check. Buyer agrees to purchase title as shown in the attached title insurance commitment, and shall have ten days from the delivery of title insurance commitment to seek legal counsel to review the title insurance commitment if desired, and to furnish additional title objections, if any. Title will transfer by Warranty Deed. Seller will make available to Buyer and Buyer may purchase an owner’s title insurance policy at closing. Seller shall pay the cost for the initial abstracting, Seller’s title opinion, Commitment for title insurance, gap check and title curative cost, if any. Buyer shall pay any applicable Buyer’s title opinion or attorney’s fees; title insurance premium and final abstracting costs.
• Closing: Closing is to be on or by November 7, 2011, in accordance with the attached real estate purchase contract. The Closing Agent is Guarantee Abstract Company. The phone number is 580-237-5537. The closing/escrow fee is $300.00 per closing and is to be paid ½ by the Buyer and ½ by the Seller. Closing is to be at the offices of Guarantee Abstract Company, 217 W. Broadway, Enid, Oklahoma, unless parties agree to another place of closing.
• Survey: If the land sells as a complete parcel, Seller is not obligated to furnish Buyer a survey of the subject property; if Buyer desires a survey, it shall be at Buyer’s sole cost. If the tracts sell separately to separate Buyers, the Seller will provide a survey of Tract #1 only.
• Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered separately, then together. The auction company expressly reserves the right to re-open the bidding on each tract until such time as all bidding has ceased.