Internet Premium: 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Visa/Master Card, American Express & Discover. Cash on Day of sale otherwise the Credit Card on file will be charged post auction for items won. You will receive 2 invoices for this auction. 1st will be a confirmation of items won. 2nd will be total with shipping included. 6% Maryland Sales tax will be charged for MD Residents. Items shipped out of state will not be charged Sales Tax.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC does not provide in-house shipping, but will assist bidders in arranging for the shipment of their items. All items will be sent through the UPS Store or Craters & Freighters. Nearest Locations are Baltimore, MD & Washington, DC. Both are Approx. 115-125 miles from the Auction Facility. Buyer will be responsible for any associated pick up fee’s. See #11 in the Special Terms of Sale instructions for the Shipping Instructions.Preview Date & Times: Preview will be from 12 – 5 PM on the day of auction (10-21-11). High Quality photos available on Auction Co. Website.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times. 410-835-0384Location: 8000 Esham Road, Parsonsburg, MD Driving Directions: Our Auction Facility is located in Parsonsburg on the Eastern Shore of Maryland Approx. 100 Miles north of Norfolk, VA, 55 Miles South of Dover, DE, 100 East of Washington, DC and 18 miles West of Ocean City, MD. At the intersection of Rt. 50 and the Rt. 13 Bypass merge onto Rt. 50 East towards Ocean City and follow for 3.9 miles to the intersection of Rt. 50 & Forest Grove Rd. Turn North (left) onto Forest Grove Rd. and follow for 0.5 miles to Old Ocean City Rd. Right onto Old O. C. Rd. and follow for 1.2 miles to Esham Rd. Left onto Esham Rd. and follow for 1.2 miles to burgundy/tan building on left. Signs Posted.
1. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
2. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
3. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the Seller.
6. Titles will be disbursed on auction day only if payment is made in cash; otherwise they will be mailed when funds clear our bank.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any liability.
8. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
9. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither the Auctioneer or our client make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
10. All statements made by the Auctioneer the day of the auction take precedence over oral statements and/or printed materials.