TERMS ON CHATTELS: Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard with proper ID auction day. 4% buyer’s premium on all sales, 4% waived for cash.
Special Terms: All out of State Buyers: Titles will be held until payment clears, unless paying with cash. Some vehicles will be held until payment clears for in and out of State purchases as well. Please check the web site description for details. All buyers will be responsible for the removal of any purchased vehicle. Some ,if not all vehicles will need to be hauled/transported due to non-running, flat tires, etc, etc. Buyers are responsible for any and all necessary arrangements, and, or, work related to the moving of any vehicle/ vehicles purchased. Seller will give 14 days for removal by appointment only. No storage cost will be applied to the 14 days given for arranged pick-up of the vehicles. Appointments must be made with Kiko,or, a Kiko Agent. Buyers should be prepared to bring all necessary equipment to aid in the hauling, and removal of any vehicle purchased, as these vehicles have been stored for many years, and are in various stages of condition. We can provide some transport contact information for those who need transport services. Please call for any information needed regarding these vehicles, as we have a Classic Car Specialist available to try and answer any question you may have. Please call (330-209-3031). Bruce A. Peoples
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers from any liability.
2. All property is sold â€œAS ISâ€, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the buyerâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the Auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Kiko Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. All advertising is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
3. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Kiko Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold â€œAS ISâ€ and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
4. Kiko Auctioneers is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the Auction. Under no circumstance shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Kiko Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged are encouraged to use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the Auction begins. Kiko Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this Auction.
5. The Auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Kiko Auctioneers may withdraw any item before or during the Auction. The record of the Auction made by Kiko Auctioneers shall be conclusive.
6. When the Auctioneer says â€œsoldâ€, Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the Auction. Payment shall be made by MasterCard, VISA or wire transfer of funds. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Kiko Auctioneers against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidderâ€™s purchases. Bidder agrees that under no circumstance will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
7. Kiko Auctioneers may refuse a buyerâ€™s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification that Kiko Auctioneers may request, including but not limited to: driverâ€™s license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card, or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
8. We want you to be happy with your purchases! If you have any questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage!
9. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of American Arbitration Association, and judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all disputes, whether by arbitration or otherwise, shall be venued, heard and decided in Stark County, Ohio.
10. Pre-1898 and Percussion Firearms, FFL is not required but buyers need to email copy of drivers license before shipping of firearms.
Thank you for your patronage!