Internet Premium: 12% Sales Tax : 9.5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium. Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. United Country - Alliance Auction & Realty and/or the sellers reserve the right to pursue legal action for specific performance against any bidder(s) who fail to settle their accounts as stated. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Preview Date & Times: Contact the office at 806-553-1960. Checkout Date & Times: Contact the office at 806-553-1960. Load out assistance will only be available auction day and the following day. Location: 5220 Patricia Boulevard, Guymon, OK Driving Directions:
Terms of the Auction: 10% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 12% Buyer's Premium for All Live Internet and Proxibid Absentee Bids. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time Auctioneer calls the lot "sold". We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 12% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $35 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: Pickup and removal is at the sole responsibility of the buyer. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the lot is called "sold". It's your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
5. Shipping, Loading & Rigging: Is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
6. Storage: A minimum charge of $10 per day storage fee per lot for items that are held at the auction location, plus any applicable transportation costs. If you have a large amount other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup.
7. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration should be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
8. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser?s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Potter County, Texas.
10. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
11. All sales are final.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder?s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect property as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any property. The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representation. I, the Bidder, have examined/reviewed this property and accept it.
DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty, the Seller, Proxibid or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any property in an auction.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.