Internet Premium: 5% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: 5% Buyers Premium will apply for all purchases. Additional 3% Processing fee if paying by credit/debit card. Acceptable forms of payment include: Wire Transfer, Personal or Business Check, Cash (exact amount), VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. All purchases for this particular auction will be "Exempt" from state sales tax. All merchandise sold As-Is - no items to be removed from premises until paid for in full. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, Inc., does not arrange with online buyers or any other buyer for storage, shipping & insurance of items that they purchase. That is the Buyer's sole responsibility Preview Date & Times: March 6th 11-5pm & March 7th 8-3pm Checkout Date & Times: A representative from Corbett Auctions will be on-site at the Nouque Ranch on Thursday, 3/15/12, and Friday, 3/16/12 until 6:00pm. Location: 3787 Nouque Rd, McDermitt, NV Driving Directions: See map - Click on address listed above. Go Southeast from Hwy 95 on Olavarria St., East on Pioneer Rd., Pioneer Rd. becomes Nouque Ranch Rd. Watch for signs. Approx. 3.5 miles from McDermitt, NV.
APPROVED BY: the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho - Tarrah L. Hern, Case No. 09-01797-JDP.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. Bidders acknowledge that the location of the equipment is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the location of the equipment at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
2. All property is sold "AS-IS" "WHERE-IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may, attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations or warranties.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to Five Percent (5%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase.
4. Bidders understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is providing proxy bidding and timed internet bidding, as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer may advance the bidding at his own discretion and may reject a nominal advance. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may accept items with reserve prices and reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall be conclusive.
7. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Buyer at their own risk and expense within 5 days of the close of the auction, after full payment has been received by Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, Inc.
8. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the U.S. Bankruptcy court for the district of Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register.
9. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may refuse a bidder number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. All items are being sold "as-is" with any and all defects, and all sales are final. Auction company may have relied upon descriptions from the Seller that may or may not be accurate. Bidders are responsible to inspect all equipment and understand the condition of said equipment, before placing a bid. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the auction. No returns or refunds will be allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
Bidders may choose to appear in person at the Corbett Bottles Real Estate Auctions office at 839 S. Bridgeway Place, Eagle, ID, where a Corbett Bottles representative can assist you in making an online bid on your behalf. Please call for more information and instructions.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
S/N: 724102042, 1999, 3X4 BALES, NEWER TIRES (1 of 2 items with low lienholder reserve, per Federal Bankruptcy Trustee) **Controls Come With Baler****RESERVE HAS BEEN MET...more IT IS NOW SELLING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER*********