Internet Premium: 18%
Cash Payment Discount: 5%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer
Payment Instructions: A live bid CANNOT be retracted once placed over the Proxibid system. The Proxibid live bidding applet is an electronic extension of the physical auction room - the same rules apply to everyone, including Internet bidders. For these reasons, we urge you to be very deliberate and cautious while attempting to bid using either the Proxibid system or while attending a live auction. YOU THE BIDDER ARE RESPONSIBLE EVERY TIME YOU PRESS A BUTTON ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR THAT BID. ***Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa only) is required to bid in this auction. There is a 5% cash discount for all Wire Transfers -NO CHECKS, wire transfers must be received within 3 business days following the Auction. We will accept Visa/MasterCard or Wire Transfers from the winning bidder, information will be provided following the auction for those who wish to wire balance due. The credit card used during registration will be charged immediately following the auction on sale day, unless prior arrangements have been made with auction coordinator at least 48 hrs. in advance. Contact Younger Land & Auction Co., LLC at (816) 589-3247 for special payment arrangements. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer?s premiums, and any applicable taxes. Buyer is also responsible for shipping costs which will be charged to the credit card on file, separately from purchase price following auction, unless prior arrangements have been made. Credit card charge backs will not be accepted.
All property is sold AS IS and All Sales are FINAL. A live bid CANNOT be retracted once placed over the Proxibid system. The Proxibid live bidding applet is an electronic extension of the physical auction room - the same rules apply to everyone, including Internet bidders. For these reasons, we urge you to be very deliberate and cautious while attempting to bid using either the Proxibid system or while attending a live auction. YOU THE BIDDER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY KEY STROKE THAT RESULTS IN A BID - EVERY TIME YOU PRESS A BUTTON ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU ARE MAKING A BID AND ARE HELD LIABLE FOR THAT BID.
1. We and the Consignor are not responsible for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplement material. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event should Younger Land & Auction be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, or consequential damages.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of property.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
4. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, and such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility, and will pay the full purchase price plus buyer?s premium and any applicable fees such as sales tax at end of auction.
5. PAYMENT - IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED Buyers who use any form of absentee bidding (phone, absentee bid form, internet or Proxibid) a 18% buyer?s premium is added to the hammer price. All property purchased via absentee bidding must be paid for immediate at conclusion of auction. Younger Land & Auction may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a 1.5% per month late charge on the total purchase price in invoices that are outstanding over thirty (30) days after the date of the sale.
6. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments (including deposits) made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property on no notice either privately or at public auction without reserve & in either event the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price & all costs & expenses, including: storage fees, handling charges, the expenses of both sales & our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, all other charges due hereunder, including attorney fees & incidental damages. In addition, a defaulting purchaser shall be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, & we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to use, any property, in our possession owned by such purchaser. Payment will not be considered to have been made full until your check has cleared the bank.
7. Younger Land & Auction undertakes the execution of absentee bids as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
8. The bidder?s sole and exclusive remedy is the rescission of the sale and the refund of the original purchase price plus any of buyer?s premium made, and is in lieu of any other remedy that may otherwise be available as a matter of law or in equity. Younger Land & Auction and the Consignor shall not by liable for any incidental or consequential damages incurred