Terms of Sale
Make sure you Read and understand the Terms of Sale before bidding. If you have any questions regarding the terms of sale, the inventory or about the auction, let us know at least one day prior to the auction. Lots will not be released without a signed credit card receipt, or preapproved credit Authorization.
To guarantee we receive and approve your registration, register in advance! A credit card authorization is required to become approved, if you do not make a purchases during the auction, the Authorization will be released.
Terms of Sale
1. Buyer agrees that all items/lots will be sold at auction on the day[s] advertised or announced by Harrison Auctions, Inc. Item/lots will be sold to the highest bidder in person, absentee bidder or on line via a web site, for cash in accordance with customary auction terms and conditions and more specifically subject to these Terms of Sale [the "Auction"] To receive a bid card and participate in the Auction, all Buyers MUST: a:] present a valid credit card against which an authorization can be made.(This feature puts a temporary hold on the cardholder's funds.); or b] submit a personal or company check with a bank letter guaranteeing unqualified payment for a purchases. [Online Buyers see #13 below]. On the day of the Auction all purchases must be paid for in full by cash, cashier's check, certified funds or credit card made payable to Harrison Auctions, Inc. Wire transfers to the account of Harrison Auctions, Inc. will be accepted by prior arrangement only. All sales at the Auction are final. The balance of registration participation deposits are refundable after applying the same to any purchases. The Auctioneer reserves the right at his sole discretion to request an increase in the deposit given. As a buyer of firearms you need to make yourself aware of your local firearms laws and Regulations.
Successful bidders must make arrangements to have their firearms sent to a local licensed FFL Dealer. The Auctioneer’s FFL Dealer will ship to the buyer’s local FFL Dealer.
BACKGROUND CHECKS Will be required except for FFL and CWP holders. Background checks will be processed by our FFL Dealer. Cost of background check is Harrison Auctions, INC. You must have a driver’s license to register to bid. No Guns will be released until the auction is concluded and lots are paid for. Long Guns Maybe taken the day of sale after any and all paperwork is completed. Handguns maybe taken the day of sale if the buyer holds active FFL licenses, otherwise pickup of handguns will be three working days from auction date.
2. All applicable sales, use, transfer or excise taxes arising from sale will be charged to buyer, and will be added to the purchase price in accordance with local and/or state law.
3. No purchases may be removed until after conclusion of the Auction and full settlement of payment.
4. Acceptance of bid by the Auctioneer is a commitment to purchase and binding on buyer, its principals, agents, successors and assigns. Buyers or their agent[s] must pay for, accept delivery, and remove the items/lots purchased. Buyers are solely responsible for packaging, loading, removing and/or shipping of the items/lots purchased and to proceed diligently in such removal. Items/lots must be removed within the time posted at the Auction or as announced by the auctioneer. If purchases are not removed within the required time limit the purchased items/lots will be deemed abandoned, become the exclusive property of Harrison Auctions Inc. and payment therefore, if made, will be forfeited. If payment has not been made by the required
removal time, items/lots will be deemed abandoned, become the exclusive property of Harrison Auctions Inc., the buyer's deposit will be applied to the payment and Buyer will be responsible to Harrison Auctions for the entire balance of the purchase price plus any and all direct and consequential damages and any attorneys fees and costs incurred in collection. Interest will accrue on the balance of any unpaid purchase price annually at the lower of: Ten Percent (10%) or the highest interest rate allowed by law. For Buyers using credit cards, the bid deposits authorized at registration will be applied to the purchase price and the balance will be charged to the same credit card.
5. After Auction, Buyers are responsible for checking the quantities of the items/lots purchased before check out. No adjustments in quantities will be made after the items/lots are checked out. Once a bid is accepted, neither Auctioneers nor owners will be liable for any loss, shortage, damage or liability arising from or as a result of any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence, any act or omission, strikes, industrial disputes, civil disruptions, war,
Terrorism, natural disaster, acts of God, and/or or any other event or occurrence in or beyond
Harrison Auctions, Inc. or owner's control. Buyers are advised to pre-arrange insurance coverage of their purchases on award of bid.
6. If, for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer fails to deliver an awarded item/lot, the Auctioneer’s sole liability shall be the return of any deposit or monies paid on said item/lot
and Buyer shall have no further claim whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect,
consequential, exemplary or incidental damages.
7. Items/lots may be offered subject to a reserve price without notice to the bidders.
8. The Auctioneer may, at his sole discretion, without reason, notice or liability at any time
prior to or after commencement of the auction, but prior to acceptance of bid, alter, withdraw
or vary any or all items/lots, refuse to accept any bid or terminate bidding on any or all items/
lots, or cancel the Auction entirely. Auctioneers shall have the right at any time to offer a
complete facility or the entire balance of remaining items/lots as a single lot.
9. The advances, progression, and rules in the bidding shall be regulated at the sole discretion
of the Auctioneer. Auctioneer reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid which is
merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. In the event of a tie, the Auctioneer, at his
sole discretion may reopen the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
10. ALL ITEMS/LOTS IN THE AUCTION ARE PURCHASED "AS IS" IRRESPECTIVE OF
CONDITION, WEAR, DAMAGE, AND WITH ALL FAULTS. All Sales of items/lots are final and without any warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind or nature whatsoever, either
express or implied, written or oral, as to the design, condition, merchantability, fitness for any
particular purpose, quality, capacity, workmanship, grades on coins are the owner’s opinion only, or that any items/lots will satisfy the re-
quirements of any law, rule or regulation. It is buyer’s sole responsibility to provide proper safety
devices and equipment or the means to meet all government safety standards or any other laws,
including any environmental protection or other public protection laws or regulations. Buyer specifically relieves, releases, indemnifies and holds Harrison Auctions, Inc. and owners harmless, from and against any and all responsibility, damages, claims, fines, penalties, judgment, actions, lawsuits, and /or liability of every kind and nature, including without limitation payment of Harrison Auctions, Inc.'s attorneys fees and costs, in connection with or as a result of any breach of Buyer's obligations, duties or responsibilities described herein or for violation of any provision of these terms of Sale or the Auction rules either posted or as announced by the Auctioneer. In the event Harrison Auctions, Inc. must enforce these Terms of Sale against Buyer in a court of law. In addition to all other available remedies, Buyer will be responsible for Harrison Auctions, Inc.'s attorney’s fees and costs.
11. Quantities, descriptions, weights, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year and model set out the items/lots in the auction brochures, catalogues, any advertisements
and/or invoices are believed to be accurate. However, the Auctioneer's, owners, or advertising
counsel are not responsible or liable for any discrepancies, inaccuracies of failure of the item/
lots to correspond with any written or verbal representation of such information made by or on
behalf of either the Auctioneers or owner, or any perceived or expected standard or custom, or
any other particulars such as the genuineness or authenticity of any items/lots. No item/lot shall be sold or deemed sold or sold by description or such information and buyer shall not be entitled to rely thereon. All such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition, representation or guarantee is made, given or is to be implied. The Auctioneer and /or owner are not responsible or liable for any damage of loss (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof.
12. ABSENTEE BIDS
A. In Order to Place an “Absentee Bid” You must E-Mail the Auction Company Knows as ‘Harrison Auctions Inc. The proper information to be “Approved” Which is Authorization of Credit.
B. By placing the “Absentee Bid”, you are authorizing the auctioneer to bid on your behalf up to the limit of your bid. “By limit” we mean if there are no other bidders exceeding your bid, The Auctioneer will only bid 80% of your left bid, Auctioneers reserve the right to advance your bid at the going increment. Based on other‘s bids either by: On the floor/ In person/ live internet/or other absentee bids. The highest bid placed on a Virtual Auction will be accepted as the final bid.
“The “Absentee Bid” is irrevocable and non-cancelable.
13. Notwithstanding anything else herein contained, ON-LINE Buyers / Absentee Bidders must have authorization of a credit card to participate in the Auction. In the event of a purchase the authorization will be applied against the purchase price and the balance, if any, will be charged to the credit card used in the BidSpotter (or other web based Auction/Absentee Bid site) registration process. Any on-line Buyer wanting to use a different method of payment must contact Harrison Auction, Inc.’s offices and make the necessary arrangements at least five (5) days prior to the Auction.
14. A Buyer's premium of 17% of the final sales price will be added to Buyer's purchase price
15. Items/Lots will not be released without a Credit Card approval. Payment on all items is due within seven (7) days.
16. These Terms of Sale may not be changed, amended or modified except by Auctioneer.