Internet Premium: 3% - 13%Sales Tax : 9.3% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment for this auction are Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
Your credit card will be charged a $400 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM WEDNESDAY following the auction.
Buyer's premium of 12% and State Sales tax of 9.3% applies on all purchases unless a valid dealers license is provided.
Shipping quotes may be obtained online from American Auto Transporters, Inc. at www.shipcar.com. or you may contact them directly at 800-800-2580.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping quotes may be obtained online from American Auto Transporters, Inc. at www.shipcar.com. or you may contact them directly at 800-800-2580.Preview Date & Times: Auction preview is Friday prior to the auction and 7am on Auction Day. Checkout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged a $400 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM WEDNESDAY following the auction. Your purchase(s) must be removed from property no later than the FRIDAY following the auction.Location: 22213 N 21st Ave, Phoenix, AZ Driving Directions: From the I-17 Freeway; Exit Pinnacle Peak. East to 19th Ave. South to Williams Dr. West to 21st Ave. South to entrance. Parking on 21st Ave.
From the 101 Freeway; Exit 19th Ave. North to Williams Dr. West to 21st Ave. South to entrance. Parking on 21st Ave.
1) Must be 18 y/o and present a valid ID.
2) A $400 deposit will be charged to your Credit Card at the fall of the hammer if you are the high bidder. The $400 deposit will be applied to each vehicle you purchase. If the deposit cannot be obtained by the Credit Card Company at the fall of the hammer the vehicle will be re-run and sold.
3) Bidder has three (3) business days to pay for vehicles and five (5) business days to remove vehicle(s) from property. All auctioned items that are not paid will place the bidder in default and will result in forfeiture of all deposit moneys. Items paid for and not removed from property will result in a $15 per day storage fee and considered abandoned. Abandoned items will be impounded according to city and state law.
4. The bidder?s information will be used to prepare the title. Please be sure your bidder?s information is correct with Proxybid.
5) A Clear Arizona Certificate of Title is guaranteed on all vehicles sold. A Bill of Sale is given on all items that do not have an assigned Federal V.I.N. number.
6) Auction is not responsible for damage, theft or other loss, after the sale, to any item purchased.
7) The information provided by the Auction on listings, descriptions ECT, is not guaranteed correct.
8) All items are offered on an ?AS-IS-WHERE-IS? basis as announced at the time of sale. Vehicles are not guaranteed to pass emissions. All sales are final and without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
9) Bidders are urged to inspect each item and bid according to their observations. No guarantee is made on year, make, model or condition. Bidders shall rely upon their own inspection and not upon any representation, description or nomenclature of adjustments or rescission of any sales based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any particular standard or expectation.
10) Auction does not provide keys or batteries to any vehicle with Lot #?s of 101-499 unless the vehicle arrived to our lot with a key. A mobile locksmith is available on site. Auction will provide a key and jumpable battery for vehicles with Lot #?s of 500-999 (Drivable Vehicles) unless ignition is inoperable. Auction will not repair any key on any vehicle.
11) All sales are subject to sales tax, $20 lot fee, and a 13% buyers premium.
12) I understand that this agreement and all rights of the parties there under, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona and any action brought by either party shall be brought in the Courts of the State of Arizona. In the event, that for any reason, the forum is deemed to be sufficiently inconvenient or the agreement on the forum selection is unenforceable it is still the intention of the parties that the Laws of the State of Arizona govern the parties agreement and their rights attended thereto.