Internet Premium: 18%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Check with Certified letter of guarantee of funds from your financial institution, Credit Card on file will be charged after sale concludes unless prior arrangements are made.
All purchases must be paid for on day of sale unless prior arrangements have been made. There are no exceptions to this rule. Failure to abide by payment terms may result in legal action to include but not limited to daily storage charges, attorney fees, loss of prevailing wages and any expense incurred by auction company associated with said action. Any amount past due to Qicbid shall accrue interest at a rate of 10% per month on the unpaid balance of the invoice.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping and logistics costs of his/her purchases. Auction company can recommend shipping companies and/or certified riggers for customer purchases but are not held responsible for shipping said purchase.
Preview Date & Times: Preview is not available for this auction. We apologize for the inconvenience.Checkout Date & Times: Monday March 19th from 9AM-3PM EST, Tuesday March 20th form 9 AM-3 PM EST. Location: 6801 Eastman Ave, Midland, MI Driving Directions: Please see following map for directions
1. Cash, Cashier’s Check, Bank Letter of Credit must accompany all checks. All bills must be paid in full immediately following the sale.
2. An 18% Buyers fee and Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
3. All articles are offered, “AS IS AND WHERE IS,” in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole discretion or to sell items in bulk if such action serves the best interest of the seller.
4. Auction Company gives no warranties or guarantees as to any descriptions made on any item at any time.
5. Any announcements at the auction take precedent over all printed matter.
6. Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder who makes his bid known as long as he or she conducts themselves in an orderly manner.
7. Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid which is but a trifling advance over the prior bid or which contains conditions not acceptable to the Auctioneer or Seller. Auctioneer will settle any bidder dispute by reselling the lot.
8. Upon the award of bid, title and risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and auctioneer shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to or destruction of any such item.
9. No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the sale, at purchaser’s sole cost and risk.
10. Bidder further agrees not to transact any business on auction premises other than with the Auction Co. without the express permission of Auctioneer.
11. All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer’s employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the items are being sold.
12. We appreciate your attendance. Please present any questions or requests at once to the auctioneer or his assistants. We hope that you will enjoy our methods and make advantageous purchases. Nicholas Schaetzel, WI auctioneer # 2199-052, WI License 413-053