PLEASE READ: At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Internet Premium: 15% - 200%Sales Tax : 8.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Payments are debited at the end of the sale, after being invoiced for the ammount purchased. Acceptable forms of payment are American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We ask that you register your payment information at the begining of the sale while you are registering as a bidder.
1. Payment is due at the end of the auction. All payments must be received by credit/debit card, or wire transfer payable to Southwest Bullion LLC.
2. All Payments are processed with the credit cards on file with Proxibid and are usually charged within three hours after the end of the auction.
3. State and local sales tax (8.25% for Texas Residents Only) will be assessed and collected on all purchases unless legal exemption documentation is provided at the time of sale.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Our preferred shipping method is priority mail through the United States Postal Service. A Shipping fee of $7.25 or more, will be assesed at the end of the sale and will be included in the final invoice. All items usually ship within five business days following the date of the auction. Preview Date & Times: The auction lots will be available for preview in the days preceeding the start of the auction, and are available in an online format.Checkout Date & Times: Checkout Should take place on the day the auction ends.Location: 15115 Westheimer Rd Suite R, Houston, TX Driving Directions: Auction will be an held at our office at 15115 Westheimer Rd, Suite R Houston TX 77082. We are located three blocks west of Highway 6, on westheimer.
1. A 15% Buyers Premium ($2 Minimum, $1000 max per item) and 10% for items with a total hammer price of over $1,500 will be added to the bid price of each item purchased unless otherwise noted.
2. All prospective buyers must be at least 18 years old and are required to register with Southwest Bullion & Coin prior to bidding. By using the bid number, the bidder acknowledges he has received, read, and understands and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the auction either on the bidders agreement or posted at the auction facility.
3. The Auction will be conducted by offering the items by lot, either individually or in groups. The bidder offering the highest bid accepted by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser of the offered lot. Purchaser accepts a lot when he makes a bid. All sales are final.
4. The bidder, whether acting as principal, agent, officer or director of a company or otherwise, in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents, both jointly and severally agrees to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneer and its officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys and its consignors, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, damages, costs, and losses of any nature, including injury and death, arising from the purchase or use of any items, or the attendance or participation of bidder, his/her agents or employees, at the auction and/or on the auction site whether before, during, or after the auction.
5. Bidder agrees to be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Auctioneer's fees, and taxes due on all of bidder's purchases.
6. The "Auction Terms and Conditions" shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, and any action hereunder against Auctioneer shall be commenced in the State of Texas.
7. All items are sold "AS IS-WHERE IS" without any guarantees or warranty expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect of the lots offered at the auction. As we are not a professional grading service, No Refunds or exchanges will be given on the basis of grading opinions or any other grading basis. Bidders are required to inspect to the best of their abilities and bid according to their judgment of the items. Specifically, but without limitation, Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty that any of the lots conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material, or fit for any particular purpose. The Auctioneers, sellers, or any member of their staff make no guarantee as to the authenticity, of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make, mileage, hours, condition, or defect of any lot or item being sold. Bidders are encouraged to make their own inspection and rely solely on that inspection before bidding. Failure to inspect does not negate that Bidders responsibility to perform under the auction terms and conditions.
8. The Auction Catalog has been prepared as a guide, and should be used as a guide only. Although the descriptions are believed to be correct its accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted. The Bidder acknowledges that all auction items are available for inspection prior to the auction and it is the Bidders responsibility to have inspected the item before bidding. No sale shall be invalidated; nor shall auctioneers be liable as a result of defects or inaccuracies of any lot.
9. Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be settled by Auctioneer at his sole discretion, and Auctioneer may put the lot in dispute up for sale again. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid, which it considers to be an insignificant advance over the preceding bid.
10. If an item put up for sale has a reserve the owner and/or its' agents have reserved the right to bid.