PLEASE READ: At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Internet Premium: 18%Sales Tax : 5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: A valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) is required to bid at this auction. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. The card will be charged at the end of the auction. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge-back on his/her credit card. Auctioneer reserves the right to charge your credit card at the drop of the gavel. PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED IF BUYER DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH BADGER CORPORATION AND ITEMS ARE ABANDONED.
We do charge the credit card information on file, unless we are contacted by the winning bidder and instructed otherwise.
If you need to use a credit card that is not on file to pay for the items you have won, you must contact us prior to the end of the sale.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: 1. Shipping & handling is offered at the buyerâ€™s expense.
2. Postage charges will be based upon USPS Rate or the carrier of buyerâ€™s choice. If the carrier is other than USPS, it is the buyerâ€™s responsibility to find and schedule (within our business hours) freight carrier. Buyer will be billed prior to shipment for all shipping & handling costs. Tracking number(s) can be provided.
3. Handling charges are as follows: $10.00 per box, $45.00 per pallet, Additional charges may be applied if items need rigging or the buyer requests items to be packaged in a specific manner. Badger Corporation will make every effort to combine items if possible. PLEASE NOTE BADGER CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS.Preview Date & Times: Inspection: TBACheckout Date & Times: Removal:December 29th & 30th from 8:00am - 5:00pm
If additional time is needed buyer MUST get approval from Badger prior to bidding. IF ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME, BUYER FORFEITS ITEMS AND ANY PAYMENTS RECEIVED. Location: 527 E MAIN STREET, MISHICOT, WI Driving Directions:
1. This auction is protected by Proxibid's Unified User Agreement unless specific terms are stated below. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by the following:
2. This is a public auction and is conducted by a licensed auction company. There will be an 18% Buyerâ€™s Premium added to all invoices, unless stated on the Proxibid catalog page. The auctioneer will open bidding at a reasonable price or the pre-bid amount on each lot and may set bidding increments as he/she deems necessary. The auctioneerâ€™s decisions are final.
3. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder. Absentee bids will be treated as limits, if applicable. Badger Corporation reserves the right to refuse any bid. Owner/Seller Reserves the right to end the sale at anytime. Owner/Seller reserve the right to withdraw items from the sale at any time before, during or after bidding is complete. In the event of removal after bidding is complete, the high bidders sole remedy shall be the refund of the amount actually paid if payment has been made.
4. All property is sold AS IS. Property is open to thorough public inspection during scheduled inspection times. In no event shall Badger Corporation be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders off site and not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Badger Corporation shall endeavor to describe in detail, each item and any pertinent information about it. Badger Corporation will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that returns will not be accepted. Badger Corporation is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
6. All sales are strictly in U.S. dollars. Where applicable, sales tax will be added to all purchases, including Buyerâ€™s Premium. Dealers purchasing for resale MUST issue a signed certificate of resale prior to the end of the sale. If this information is not supplied, sales tax will be applied and no refund will be granted. Buyerâ€™s credit card will be charged once for items purchased then a second time if needed for shipping and handling.
7. If we have to call you and collect credit card information there will be an additional 5% charge to process the payment by phone. This charge will be applied for every phone call that is made until payment is collected.
8. All payments are to be made in full as soon as the hammer falls. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Items may be picked up at designated location during the scheduled times, if additional time is needed buyer MUST get approval from Badger Corporation prior to bidding. It is the buyerâ€™s responsibility to contact Badger Corporation at 920-269-8686 to make shipping arrangements. Storage fees may be incurred after scheduled removal is complete. IF ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME, BUYER FORFEITS ITEMS AND ANY PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY Badger Corporation.
10. Postage charges will be based upon USPS Rate or the carrier of buyerâ€™s choice. If the carrier is other than USPS, it is the buyerâ€™s responsibility to find and schedule (within our business hours) freight carrier. Buyer will be billed prior to shipment for all shipping & handling costs. Tracking number(s) can be provided per request.
11. Handling charges are as follows:
a. $10.00 per box
b. $45.00 per pallet
c. Additional charges may be applied if items need rigging or the buyer requests items to be packaged in a specific manner.
d. Badger Corporation will make every effort to combine items if possible.
e. PLEASE NOTE BADGER CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS.
12. The buyer is responsible for attorney, other judicial fees and expenses involved on the collection of outstanding invoices.
13. PLEASE NOTE: Placing a bid is a legally binding obligation. If you are the successful Buyer, you agree to pay the amount of your bid plus all applicable taxes and charges in the time and manner designated whether equipment is claimed or abandoned. Failure to make such payment shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
14. All terms and conditions are strictly enforced, with no exceptions. We have a â€œyou win, you buyâ€ policy. Please be advised that there is an 18% buyerâ€™s premium, applicable sales tax and only credit card payments are accepted.
15. Under no circumstances shall bidders have any kind of claim against Badger Corporation or its agents in the event that internet service fails to work correctly before or during any auction. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
16. By accepting these terms and conditions, and bidding in our auction, you automatically agree to our â€œNO CHARGEBACKâ€ Policy. Which states â€“ That all bidders agree to NEVER initiate a chargeback for any reason.