Internet Premium: '>TieredPayment Options: Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Full payment is due including fees and taxes by 5:00 pm CST on the second business day after the sale.
Note: Purchasing over the Internet does not exempt you from the payment of sales /use tax. If you have equipment transported to another state for personal use or for use in your business, this equipment may be subject to state and local sales/use tax based on the laws of your delivery destination state. Unless you are a Licensed Vehicle Dealer in the United States, we are collecting sales tax for the state in which the vehicle is located. However, if you are exporting the vehicle outside the United States, we will refund the state sales tax after you send us the corresponding export documents. If you purchase equipment/vehicles/attachments but intend to resale it yourself, the transaction is not subject to sales or use tax provided the sale is properly documented. As a result, EHE Auctions will ask you to provide a Resale Certificate as proof that the property is being purchased for resale.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All items are sold 'as-is' 'where-is' meaning the bidder is responsible for their own removal of items purchased. No bid will be invalidated because of a bidders inability to remove or provide their own shipping arrangements. Equipment must be removed by the Tuesday following the auction date to avoid a $25 per day storage fee. Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Invoices will be submitted after the close of the auction on the same day. Location: 2600 South Shore Blvd Suite 300, League City, TX Driving Directions: This is a virtual online auction. Please make note of the location of each lot as none of the equipment is located at the company address.
All bids are binding and cannot be retracted.
• Buyer is liable for all sales and use tax unless an applicable exemption certificate is provided. To support sales tax treatment of the transaction and avoid potential sales tax liability, Buyer must provide EHE Auctions with required documentation (e.g., Bills of Lading, export documents, etc.) no later than five (3) business days after equipment is delivered.
• A Buyer Transaction Fee will apply for each piece of Equipment purchased by Buyer.
$0 - $10,000 = 8% of the sale price
$10,001 - $20,000 = 7% of the sale price
$20,001 - $40,000 = 6% of the sale price
$40,001 - $100,000 = 5% of the sale price
$100,001 - Up = 4% of the sale price
• Buyer shall remit full payment for purchased Equipment, applicable sales tax, VAT and the Transaction Fee within three (3) business days after the Auction closes. Buyers from the United States and outside the United States must tender payments via wire.
• Buyer shall remove the Equipment no later than eight (7) business days after the Auction closes. Failure to do so may result in relocation and/or further storage of the item at expense of Buyer. If Buyer fails to remove the Equipment after sixty (60) days, the Equipment may be deemed abandoned, as determined by EHE Auctions in its sole discretion, and disposed of as it determines.
• Buyer is responsible for all title, registration, freight and transportation costs.
• A Default Fee shall be paid to EHE Auctions if Buyer defaults on a closed Auction.
• EHE Auctions makes no guarantees as to the actual hours/mileage. EHE Auctions only reports what can be visually observed.