Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Unless prior arrangements have been made your credit card used for registration will be charged after the auction. Call the auction house if you will be paying in person and picking up your items. Shipping is actual cost plus $5.00 for coins & jewelry Larger items & Guns $20.00. Mutiple lots will be combind as practical for 1 charge per mailed box.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Lots will be combined if possible for 1 Shipping & Handeling fee. We use USPS Bulk Flat Rate boxes to ship what we can. We insure on lots over $200.00. Unless told otherwise. Shipping is actual cost plus $5.00 for coins & jewelry Larger items $20.00
Items under $200.00 will not be insured unless the Auction Company recieves notice within 3 days from the close of the auction from the BUYER to do so.
DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS FURNITURE AND LARGE ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.Preview Date & Times: 1 hour prior to the auctionCheckout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house 907-522-1449 for checkout dates & times.Location: 1000 E. 4th St., Anchorage, AK 99502Driving Directions: Corner of Juneau and 4th St.
INTERNET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. North Pacific Auctioneers ltd. (NPA) is providing Internet Pre-Auction and Live Bidding as a service to the Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall the Bidder have any claim against NPA or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. NPA cannot be responsible for any missed bids.
2. NPA will try to be as accurate in the description of items and will try to disclose any defects if found or known. NPA cannot be held responsible for missed defects or misnomer.
3. All property being displayed for public inspection and shall be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS and WITHOUT RECOURSE FOR ANY REFUND OR REDUCTION OF SALE PRICE. Misnomer or incorrect description shall not entitle the purchaser to any refund or reduction of the sales price. This is not a sale by sample or description. All bidders are urged to closely inspect all items offered. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No Credit Card charge backs will be accepted.
4. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine description, age, authenticity, count and condition. No warranties or representations, expressed or implied, of any kind are made with respect to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any item in this auction. Once sold there are no refunds of any kind.
5. Should a dispute arise between two or more bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute. It is the bidder’s responsibility to bid in an appropriate manner and in a way to gain the auctioneers attention. The auctioneer is not responsible for missed bids. Auctions are fast paced and waiting to long could result in loosing the bid on an item. For internet bidders we have proxy bid service where you bid your maximum amount and the computer will bid for you up to that amount. If you choose to go higher you can by bidding live during the auction either by the internet or in person.
6. Internet Buyers will have a 18% buyers Premium. This will be collected even if you pay in person.
7. All purchases must be paid in full before leaving the auction site. Failure to do so will result in legal action. . Buyer agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred, including without limitation, reasonable collection and/or attorney fees.
8. Internet payment shall be by Visa or Mastercard.
9. Payment in person shall be in CASH, CASHIERS CHECK. Personal checks will be accepted at the discretion of the Auction Company, provided the printed address on the check matches the address on your Alaska driver’s license, military are excepted from this, for military personal that do not have a local drivers license we require your military ID card number, your current company address and phone number. Business checks may be accepted at the discretion of the auctioneer. The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by check until funds are collected. Any handling, shipping, and insurance charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
10. Announcements made by the Auctioneer take precedence over printed matter.
11. Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. North Pacific Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse service and or a bid card to anyone for any reason.
Notice to Bidders:
Marine Mammal Products such as Walrus Ivory, Baleen, Seal Skin, Whale Bone, Polar Bear Fur or any other such item cannot be purchased and shipped to anyone outside of the United States.
Guns purchased on the internet will only be shipped to a licensed gun dealer upon receipt of a signed copy of their Federal Fire Arm License. You have 3 days after the auction to fax the recieving gun dealers license to me at 907-258-0056 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults and with no guarantees or warranties. There will be no refunds or reduction of the sale price.
Misnomer or incorrect description shall not entitle the bidder to a refund or reduction of the sale price.
It is the bidders responsibility to determine age, authenticity, count, and condition.
Notice to GUN buyers:
A signed file copy of the FFL for the reciving gun dealer must be sent and recieved within 3 business days. Fax, E-Mail or notification of snail mail. If you have all ready sent me a FFL then notify me of such.
Gun Buyers must be aware of their state gun laws and be able to own the gun being bid on.
If you are the winning bidder on a gun and your state does not allow that type of gun into the state YOU will be held responsible for your bid and charged fo your bid and the gun will be auctioned at the next gun auction and the proceeds minus a commission will be sent to you.