Important Announcements: We are still sorting through this estate! There are 1000's of items and we will be adding them in stages. Please keep checking because we do not know what we will find. There have already been some very strange and unusual items found. Keep Checking!
Internet Premium : 17%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: For online bidders we accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover Cards. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS! Payment must be made within 5 days from close of auction. We will bill your credit card on file for purchase amount (including buyers fee) and then we will get a shipping cost and bill your credit card for shipping. Winning bidders will pay actual shipping,
insurance and packing costs. Please note that furniture and large items must be
shipped via common carrier and must be crated, bidder to pay associated costs.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: If bidders have any preference as to shipping we will work with them within reasonPreview Date & Times: Preview is open during normal business hours of Fisher's
Auction. We encourage on-site inspection by you or your representativeCheckout Date & Times: Online bidders who wish to pick up their purchases may do
so starting on Friday after the auction. We are also open Saturday's from 9AM -
Noon. Monday thru Friday 9AM - 5PM.
Location: 2030 Hibiscus Drive, Edgewater, FL 32141Driving Directions: Edgewater Florida is in the Daytona Beach/Orlando Metro Area.
Interstate 95 Exit 244. East, approximately 3 ½ miles to Hibiscus Drive, Right onto
Hibiscus Dr and we are south 3 blocks
1. Fisher's Auction has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this
auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is"
and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are
matters of opinion. If you have any questions, please ask.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 17% Buyer's Premium added to the total. FOR
ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 17.5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled within 3 days at the conclusion of the auction. We
accept, MasterCard, Visa & Discover Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged
for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction
authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show
a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card
until a purchase is made.
4. The auction company through the United States Postal Service or DHL can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the
responsibility of the buyer. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a
professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items
will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new
purchase in excellent condition. We estimate a 10 business day turn-around for our
shipments. This estimate can change due to the amount of on-line bidders.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have
enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24
hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to
the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or
weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name,
address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted.
This is to insure good communication between Fisher's Auction, and the bidder
throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by
the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee
of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction
company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere
to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Volusia
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a
nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The
auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder
as the purchaser. In-Gallery bids take precedence over internet bids.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids
unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written
or verbal statements.
14. ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SOLD BY Fisher’s Auction Services, a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Licensee in Florida. FLORIDA BUYERS-Must pass the Florida Bureau of Investigations background check for all firearms. A $5 fee will be charged for the background check. If you do not pass the background check, you still must pay for the firearm(s), and they will be sold at a later auction and appropriate commission will be charged. Guns must be picked up by the purchaser at Fisher’s Auction, 2030 Hibiscus Drive, Edgewater, Florida 32141. All purchases will be charged to your credit card the day after the auction, once shipping charges are determined, your credit cards will again be charged for shipping. No one but the purchaser will be allowed to pick up the firearms. BUYER’S FROM OUTSIDE FLORIDA OR OUT OF AREA BUYERS- IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR YOUR PURCHASES AND BIDDING FEE’S. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO Contact a Federally licensed firearm dealer in your state who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm to you in your state. A COPY OF THE RECEIVING FFL MUST BE FAXTED TO 386-423-0760 BEFORE THE GUN(S) WILL BE SHIPPED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DETERMINE YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE A FIREARM IN YOUR STATE. IF YOU FAIL TO QUALIFY IN YOUR STATE YOU WILL THEN OWN A WEAPON THAT YOU CAN’T POSESS. ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL ON THE DAY OF SALE. Fisher’s Auction will arrange shipping on all firearms through a local pack/ship company or a national company of your choice. The cost of the shipping will be paid by the purchaser prior to shipment. HANDGUN’S REQUIRE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. Visa, Master Card and Discover are accepted for payment. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY LONG GUNS. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD TO BUY HANDGUNS ATF FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT ON ALL GUNS. Fisher's Auction has not fired any firearm in this auction (Unlees otherwise noted). As such we cannot warranty these items. Our conditions range from New in Box, Outstanding, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair & Poor. Please pay attention to our ratings. They are our opinions only but you should make every effort to inspect them yourselves.