Internet Premium : 5%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Check Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Visa and Mastercard are accepted approval payments. Contact Office 24 Hours Prior to Auction if you are paying by check.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The Buyer is Solely Responsible for any and all Shipping Costs. However Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. will be available for assistance with shipping arrangements between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard time Monday thru Friday. Please feel free to contact our office for assisantce in making your shipping arrangements.Preview Date & Times: The items will be available for viewing by contacting Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. during normal business hours. 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday thru Friday.
Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 100 Hopewell Ave., Tiffin, OH 44883Driving Directions:
1. Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc., has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is", with no warranties expressed or implied, and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion only. Absolutely NO refunds!
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 7% Buyer's Premium added to the total. FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 7% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. No charge backs will be accepted!
4. The Buyer is Solely Responsible for any and all Shipping Costs and Arrangements.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wyandot County, Ohio.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Ned F. Gregg Realty, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.