GOANTIQUES LIVE AUCTION BUYERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
New buyers to GoAntiques Live Auctions, and buyers who are currently registered with GoAntiques to purchase items from dealers listing inventory on GoAntiques’ websites (www.goantiques.com), must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in GoAntiques’ Live Auctions.
Buyer acknowledges that by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are entering a legally binding agreement and opting in to receive emails and notifications about this sale and by placing a bid or accepting a second chance post-auction offer on a GoAntiques Live Auction item that such actions constitute acceptance of the following terms:
1. Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of 15 % shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer's premium is non-refundable except in the case of a misrepresented item (see "Guarantee Terms" below).
2. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer’s premium (iii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and customs fees and charges and duties, if applicable, and (v) any other amount due from the Buyer as provided in the Seller's E-commerce Policies posted on the Info Page. Buyer may be charged tax based on the laws and regulations in the state where the Seller has nexis. Please note that the seller will collect the Buyer’s Premium and remit to GoAntiques.
3. Online Bidding: By registering to bid through GoAntiques’ Live Auction service you agree to accept GoAntiques’ policies of bid history disclosure. Bidders may leave absentee bids on items they wish to purchase. For bids placed on the goantiques.com website, GoAntiques' Auctioneer will bid for the absentee bidder which will be displayed during the Live Auction. An additional notice will be posted during the auction by GoAntiques identifying such bids as "Auction Floor Bid".
Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. Neither GoAntiques’ nor its suppliers or affiliates will be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s).
4. Methods of Payments: Acceptable forms of payment are listed the auction’s info page. Payment methods vary with each item in accordance with Seller’s Payment Policies. You will receive an email after the auction with instructions on how to complete each transaction.
5. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 10 days following the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer unless otherwise negotiated with the Seller. Any risk of loss during shipment will be borne by the Buyer following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier.
Failure to remit payment to the Seller in the time period outlined in this agreement may result in legal action against the Buyer.
6. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
7. Record of Sale: The record of sale, posted on GoAntiques Live Auctions, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
8. Reserve Price: All lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. If the highest bid placed does not meet reserve, the item will then be "passed" (skipped over) and the auctioneer will move on to the next item.
9. Inquiries: All inquiries regarding lots must be sent directly to the Seller via email and received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. To ask a question, you may click the "Email" link at the top of each item's description.
10. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: GoAntiques reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described by the Seller of the item. No statement regarding condition, kind, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by GoAntiques. If an item is materially different than was described by the Seller, Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the property is received to notify the Seller. After the 48 hour period all items are considered “as is”, without recourse. Refunds in cash or credit shall be as outlined in the Seller’s Refund Policies.
The foregoing guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts whose determination must be in writing and is at the expense of the Buyer.
12. Role of GoAntiques
GoAntiques Live Auctions bring Sellers and Buyers together. We do not screen or verify the items listed by Sellers in our Live Auctions. We assume no obligation or liability in connection with disputes between Buyers and Sellers. Buyers and Sellers are encouraged to communicate to resolve any questions prior to a purchase or that may arise after the purchase.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GOANTIQUES AND ITS SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL GOANTIQUES OR GOANTIQUES AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THE LIVE AUCTION TECHNOLOGY. THIS INCLUDES DELIVERY OF EMAILS TO BUYERS. IN THE CASE OF A TECHNOLOGY FAILURE DURING THE AUCTION, GOANTIQUES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ITEMS IN QUESTION AND APPLY FOR A MUTUAL BACKOUT FOR BOTH BIDDER AND SELLER.
14. Entire Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement, including the GoAntiques’ User Agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any other document, which is part of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern. From time to time during the term of this Agreement, GoAntiques may amend this Agreement (including any incorporated documents) by posting the amended terms on the GoAntiques Site, emailing notice of the amendment to the Buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the Buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on the GoAntiques Site, emailed to the Buyer, or otherwise communicated to the Buyer. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The laws of the State of Ohio shall govern all transactions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYING ON GOANTIQUES WEBSITES
1. Governing Terms and Conditions
2. Role of GoAntiques
The GoAntiques sites are venues to bring Sellers and Buyers together. With the exception of GoAntiques Live Auctions, we are not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Sellers, except to perform certain administrative services for a fee. We do not screen or verify the items listed by Sellers on the site. We assume no obligation or liability in connection with disputes between Buyers and Sellers. Buyers and Sellers are encouraged to communicate to resolve any questions prior to a purchase or that may arise after the purchase.
3. Registration and Passwords
In order to register, Buyers must use their real name, telephone number, e-mail address, and physical or mailing address. They must also truthfully provide all of the other information requested for registration. Only those who have made acceptable payment arrangements for purchases in accordance with Seller’s acceptable forms of payment, will be permitted to buy through GoAntiques.
User names and passwords may be used to gain access to any of GoAntiques’ channels for purposes of buying, confirming transactions, and reviewing or editing your account information.
4. Verification and Credit Information
Buyers hereby authorize us to communicate registration and payment information to Sellers to confirm the accuracy of information that you have supplied and to authorize transactions through your bank or credit card company.
5. Changes in Terms and Conditions of Sale
6. Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License to Use
We and the Sellers, as the case may be, are the exclusive owners and/or authorized licensees of all intellectual property rights, including copyright and other rights, in the online catalogue of items and digital images, in software used in or on this site, and in the compilation of all visual and audio information, text and illustrations contained in the online catalogue and in this site. These rights are protected by applicable federal and state laws and international conventions. It is unlawful for anyone to copy, reproduce or transmit such software, information, text or illustrations or to use our trademarks, without our specific written consent. You are granted a limited license to make personal use of this site solely to purchase items being offered at this site and for other purposes strictly related to your participation in these online purchases, and for no other purpose.
There are no fees associated with browsing items. Once made, sales are binding on the Buyer and are not retractable. By purchasing an item, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for sales of items for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, by reason of technical problems or disruptions in service.
If you purchase an item, you will be responsible to pay the full purchase price of the item, which will include the price of the item packing, shipping, insurance and other charges and taxes, if applicable, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions. You should follow the procedures set forth on any of the GoAntiques’ websites. All prices, and charges are quoted in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise stated. We shall have no responsibility for any malfunction of email or the ecommerce system or other problems in communicating with any areas of this site.
Appropriate law enforcement agencies may be notified of conduct that is believed to be a violation of state, federal or international law. We will cooperate with law enforcement investigations to ensure that those violating state or federal laws are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Eligibility Buying Online
Only persons who are legally permitted under applicable law to enter into contracts and participate in online buying are allowed to access and use this site. Minors and others not permitted under their state laws to enter into legally binding contracts or participate in online buying are not permitted to use this site.
9. Fraudulent or Improper Conduct
You agree at all times to comply with applicable laws and not to use this site for any unlawful or improper purpose. You are not permitted to register under a false name, use another person's name or password, give false information or supply false credit information. You agree not to send emails, commercial or otherwise, to other Sellers or Buyers, except as provided for by the Terms and Conditions. GoAntiques reserves the right to terminate any Buyer's account that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GoAntiques and our affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, damage and expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions or a violation by you of law or the rights of third parties.
11. How To Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all of the information that we collect online from you and maintain in our system by logging in and clicking on "My Account" (e.g. Bob's Account). (We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.)
You can update information and correct factual errors in your personal information yourself in the area mentioned above. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information is current.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns, please call us at 614-923-4250 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
We are providing this site as a venue for Sellers and Buyers to consummate a sale of the items offered on this site. Such transactions are fully subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the GoAntiques, Inc. ("GoAntiques”) site. We will provide a system to capture information necessary to facilitate the purchase of items. This means that we will administer the collection of all pertinent information including Buyer's name, address, email address, phone number and method of payment from the Buyer and forward this information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to the Seller. We do not act as an agent for either the Seller or the Buyer in transactions through this site and shall have no liability for or with respect to any acts or omissions of either the Seller or the Buyer.
2. Purchase Price.
A Buyer purchasing an item through GoAntiques shall pay to the Seller the amount of the Full Purchase Price as provided in these Terms & Conditions. "Full Purchase Price" is defined as (i) the price of the item (ii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iii) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and customs fees and charges and duties, if applicable, and (iv) any other amount due from the Buyer as provided in these Terms and Condition and/or as agreed to between the Seller and the Buyer during the procedure for consummating the sale or as posted in the Seller's Ecommerce Policies posted on the Item Detail Page and Item Review page located in the checkout process. It is the responsibility of the Seller and Buyer to determine the amount, if any, of the sales, use or other taxes and governmental charges due in connection with the transaction ("Taxes") and to collect, report and pay the correct amount of the Taxes to the appropriate governmental authority(ies). We assume no responsibility for the determination of Taxes or for the collection, reporting or payment of the Taxes. Buyers should be aware that there may be compensating use or other taxes imposed in the home state of the Buyer, and if there is any question concerning applicable Taxes, Buyers and Sellers should consult their tax advisors.
3. Descriptions of Property and Disclaimer
We have not seen or evaluated Property being offered for sale on this site. Additionally, we have not confirmed the accuracy or reliability of statements made with respect to any Property offered for sale, and our services in connection with maintaining this site do not include such responsibilities. The Sellers are solely responsible for the descriptions and price estimates of the Property and any statements concerning the value, characteristics, quality, authenticity, condition, title or other information about the Property. We shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to inaccurate or incomplete information or otherwise with respect to the acts or omissions of Sellers, and as between the Buyer and us, the Buyer agrees to assume such risks. Except as otherwise specifically stated below or required by applicable law, all Property is sold AS-IS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY THE SELLER, except to the extent that any implied warranty of title is imposed on the Seller by law. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you. Warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
No representation, express or implied, is made by us as to whether or not a Buyer will acquire any reproduction rights, copyrights or other intellectual property rights in, or with respect to, the Property.
4. Limited Right of Rescission to Buyers
By offering Property for sale at a fixed price on this site, each Seller has agreed to honor the following right of rescission to the original Buyer of such Property.
The original Buyer shall have the right to inspect and rescind the transaction within 2 days by so notifying the Seller and returning the merchandise within three business days of receiving the Property to the Seller, in the same condition as when received by the Buyer, at the Buyer's risk, cost and expense if Property purchased through one of our channels is materially different (as of the time immediately prior to shipment to the Buyer) than as represented by the Seller on this site. Upon such return, Seller shall refund to the Buyer a full refund in the amount of the purchase price of the item, together with taxes and duties and excluding all other amounts paid to the Seller for packing and shipping, transportation, insurance, restocking and other charges. Seller shall remit to Buyer the amount of the required refund as set forth above for repayment within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
PLEASE NOTE: Seller’s posted policies will supersede the GoAntiques required timelines as long as they are the same or extend the timelines set forth by GoAntiques.
Buyer shall not be entitled to a refund from us. Seller shall have no obligation to pay any amount over to the Buyer unless and until the Buyer has returned the Property to the Seller as provided in the Terms and Conditions.
The above remedy of rescission and refund is exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies and damages otherwise available to the Buyer with respect to the Seller's breach of any of his/her obligations with regard to the characteristics, quality, condition or value of the Property. In no event shall our liability or the liability of the Seller extend beyond a refund as provided above, and in no event shall we or the Seller be liable for damages of any kind, whether classified as direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
A Buyer with a claim against the Seller must contact the Seller directly to pursue the claim. Any refund will be paid directly by the Seller to the Buyer.
5. Payment and Delivery
At checkout, notification is sent by email to the Buyer. The Buyer will have two options based on whether shipping was added prior to the sale or after the sale.
a) If Shipping is Added prior to the Sale
Seller arranges for the shipping and determines the shipping price. This price may be added at the time Seller enters inventory online so that the shipping price is visible to the Buyer at the time of checkout. If Seller chooses to add shipping prior to the Sale, and the Buyer has selected debit or credit card as the method of payment, Seller will have access to the Buyer's card number to run his/her terminal. If the card number is denied, Seller shall be responsible for contacting the Buyer immediately to obtain a different card or other method of payment. If Buyer fails to pay the amount due to Seller, Seller will not be obligated to deliver the Item.
b) If Shipping is Added After an Item has been Purchased
If Seller chooses to add shipping after an Item has been Purchased, Seller will be able to see the item which the Buyer wishes to purchase and the Buyer's address. Seller will add shipping, handling, taxes (if applicable), insurance costs and any other costs applicable to the sale. When Seller clicks the submit button, the Buyer will be sent an email to decline additional charges within 3 days. If the Buyer takes no action within 3 days and has chosen to pay by debit or credit card, Seller will receive the credit card or debit card information. If the card number is denied, Seller shall be responsible for contacting the Buyer immediately to obtain a different card or other method of payment. If Buyer fails to pay the amount due to Seller, Seller will not be obligated to deliver the Item.
Shipping shall include insurance and tracking so that the date of delivery is identifiable. Seller shall allow the Buyer a period of at least 2 days once the item is received to inspect the item for compliance with the description provided in Seller’s listing and three business days to package and ship the item for return. If Seller wishes to allow a longer period of time, Seller may do so by providing this in his/her Return Policy. Restocking fees should also be outlined in this area. Please note: Seller’s posted policies will supersede the GoAntiques required timelines as long as they are the same or extend the timelines set forth by GoAntiques.
If Buyer refuses acceptance, merchandise shall be returned to Seller as outlined in the return policy posted on the item detail page and item review page in the checkout area. Buyer will be responsible for paying shipping charges to return the item to the Seller along with restocking fees outlined in Seller’s Return Policy, unless otherwise specified by the Seller. In the event Buyer refuses acceptance, Seller shall contact the Buyer to see if there was a problem and work with the Buyer to rectify the situation.
After Seller has received the Full Purchase Price from the Buyer, and Seller has shipped the item, the item will move to Buyer's Purchase History in Buyer’s account area.
Title and risk of loss shall pass to the Buyer when the Seller delivers the Property to the Shipper for delivery. The Buyer through the shipper shall process any loss, theft, or damage from that point in time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Seller shall lend reasonable assistance to the Buyer in resolving any such claims with the shipper and/or the insurer.
6. Remedies for Breach by a Buyer
If the Buyer fails to comply with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, in addition to all other rights and remedies available by law to the Seller, including recovery of the Full Purchase Price and other damages, the Seller may elect to cancel the transaction and/or resell the Property. Such other damages include the right to hold the Buyer liable for all costs of enforcing rights under the Terms and Conditions, which include, but are not limited to, costs of collection, costs of reselling the Property, handling charges, late fees, commissions and reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses.
7. Requirements Imposed by Law and Indemnification
Disputes between the Seller and Buyer are to be resolved between the parties and we shall have no responsibility to participate in such proceedings. Sellers and Buyers should understand that applicable laws, rules and regulations of their respective home states, other states having a relation to the transaction, and/or of federal law may apply to give the parties rights beyond or different from those set forth in the Terms and Conditions. Such rights might include, but are not limited to, the right to know the identity of parties to a transaction, to receive notification of certain rights, to receive certain warranties or other recourse in connection with a purchase and sale transaction or otherwise. It is the obligation of the respective parties to comply with these laws, rules and regulations. Each Seller and Buyer participating on the websites hereby agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, relating to the failure of such party to comply with any such law, rule or regulation.
8. Governing Law
The agreement between Buyer and GoAntiques, including the Terms and Conditions, is a contract under the laws of the State of Ohio and shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio (excluding its conflicts of laws rules). Buyer consents and agrees that any suit for the enforcement of such contract or any other agreement between Buyer and GoAntiques shall be brought in the Ohio state courts located in Columbus, Ohio or any federal court sitting therein. Buyer hereby waives any objection that Buyer may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit or any such court or that suit is brought in an inconvenient court.
9. Limitation of Liability
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for damages of any kind, whether classified as direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including for loss of profits or revenues or data) or otherwise, and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to any transaction occurring on this site, any breach by a Seller or Buyer, the use or inability to use this site, or any other matter contemplated by the Terms and Conditions, except to the extent the law does not permit such an exclusion of liability.
Export or Import. An export license may be required from governmental agencies or departments for the export of items containing certain materials. Some countries prohibit the importation of items containing certain animal or other materials. It is the sole responsibility of Buyers and Sellers to familiarize themselves with any required license, and import or export requirements or limitations. We will have no responsibility with regard to these matters. Inability to obtain a license or to import into or export to foreign countries or delays in connection therewith shall not constitute a basis for (a) a delay in Buyer's paying for any purchase, (b) a rescission or cancellation of a purchase by Buyer or (c) Buyer not otherwise fully meeting Buyer's obligations to the Seller.
Severability. If any provision or portion thereof of the Terms and Conditions shall be void, unlawful or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision or portion thereof shall be deemed deleted and severed from the remaining provisions, and shall not affect the enforceability or validity of any of the remaining provisions.
No Assignment. The Buyer may not assign his, her or its rights or obligations with respect to transactions on this site and any such assignment shall not be effective.
Notices. To be effective, notices to us relating to the Terms and Conditions or transactions consummated or contemplated on this site shall be given by certified mail, return receipt requested, to:
94 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43017
with a printout copy of any documentation to be retained by the sender and available to us at our request.
Complete Agreement and Binding Agreement. The Terms and Conditions contain all of the provisions applicable to the agreement between us, on the one hand, and each Buyer, on the other, with respect to the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions supersede and extinguish all other agreements, representations or understandings, whether prior or contemporaneous, or oral or written, between the parties concerning that subject matter except for Sellers’ Policies which are hereby integrated into the Terms and Conditions as well as the General Terms. The Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the parties, heirs, beneficiaries, executors, successors and assigns.
Paragraph Headings. Paragraph and subparagraph headings are included in the Terms and Conditions for ease of reference and should not be used to interpret the meaning of the substantive provisions.
Copyright (c) 2003 GoAntiques, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information Collection and Use
1) GoAntiques collects personal information when you register to buy with us, when you use GoAntiques services, when you visit GoAntiques pages or the pages of certain GoAntiques partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. GoAntiques may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
2) When you register to buy items on the site we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, cell number, fax number, user name, credit card information and notification preferences. Once you register with GoAntiques and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
3) GoAntiques collects information about your transactions.
5) GoAntiques uses your information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests or improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1) GoAntiques does not sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
a) We provide limited information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GoAntiques under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help GoAntiques communicate with you about offers from GoAntiques and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
c) We transfer information about you if GoAntiques is acquired by or merged with another company.
Data Security and Storage
In order to protect and preserve the security of the data we collect, we have established procedures to safeguard the information collected throughout this website. To protect your security, we will also take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identify before granting access or making corrections.
Notwithstanding these procedures, we do not accept any liability for misuse of the site by others or from viruses, or links to other sites or to objectionable material.
We do not guarantee the preservation of data, records or other information that may expire or be removed or deleted, all without notice or liability. Seller grants GoAntiques non-exclusive publishing rights in print or electronically of uploaded images and data.
Records Retention, Usage
GoAntiques shall have non-exclusive publishing rights to all information including, but not limited to, pictures, descriptions, input and sales data pertaining to your listings on all GoAntiques sites. This information may be used for certain purposes including, but not limited to, providing price guide information to paying subscribers. GoAntiques will make a good faith effort and use commercially reasonable efforts to keep all transactional information anonymous by a number of means, including removing references to company names and account numbers associated with such data.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
1) You can edit your GoAntiques Account Information, including your preferences, at any time by logging into your account.
2) We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the GoAntiques service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the GoAntiques Buyers’ Newsletters that are considered part of your GoAntiques account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. We will endeavor to limit this to only messages that we deem necessary for the usage of your account. Buyers can delete their accounts by contacting email@example.com.
Confidentiality and Security
1) We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to do their jobs.
2) We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
3) Your GoAntiques Account Information is password-protected.
4) In certain areas GoAntiques uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
1) GoAntiques may update this policy. All such updates shall become effective immediately. Therefore, you should review this policy from time to time when you log on to this website.
2) If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
94 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43017