Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All sales are final at the fall of the hammer. Payment is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction by in-house buyers. See additional info for internet buyers. Credit card on file will be charged. We accept Visa & Master Card credit cards and no charge backs are allowed by bidders. Collection fees will be the responsibility of the bidder. Look at the photos carefully before you bid. THERE IS NO SALES TAX. Under no circumstances will Mangold Auction Service be responsible for the charges incurred in shipping and handling the merchandise. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: There will be no inhouse packing or shipping. General merchandise can be handled by Everyday Shipping Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE 763-226-8560). Extremely large or heavy items may be shipped by Thein Moving, Clara City Minnesota (phone 320-847-2255) or Anderson Trucking, St. Cloud, Minnesota (phone 320-255-7400). Buyers may also use any other carrier they choose or pick up their merchandise with prior notice with MAS. Agreement for shipping and handling will have to be made by the buyers with any shipping and handling company. Buyers are responsible for handling, shipping & insurance charges. Under no circumstances will Mangold Auction Service be responsible for handling, shipping and insurances charges. Preview Date & Times: "DEPOT MUSEUM" will be open from Memorial Day to Labor Day during regular visiting hours. "DEPOT MUSEUM" will be open Tuesday Sept. 14 and Wednesday Sept 15 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The Museum will NOT be open for inspection auction days.
.Checkout Date & Times: Items may be checked out immediately upon settlement by onsite buyers. Items purchased by internet bidders will be shipped upon verification of settlement approximately 3 - 10 business days after the conclusion of the auction..Location: 651 West Highway 12, Dassel, MN 55325Driving Directions: Dassel Minnesota is located 50 miles west of Minneapolis on HWY 12. The "DEPOT MUSEUM" is located in the middle of town on Highway 12. YOU SHOULD NOT GET LOST IN DASSEL.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: All merchandise must be settled for the day of auction before removing from premises. Size, Dimensions and age are approximate.
1. All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” and all sales are final when the auctioneers announces sold.
2. All internet bidders agree their internet bids are binding as if they were physically in attendance at the auction and they have carefully examined the photos and have independently determined the value. Mangold Auction Service will provide additional info and photos upon request if possible. Information on items is given by the seller.
3. All bidders in attendance assume full responsibility for their personal or property damages and will hold Mangold Auction Service, their staff, facility or anyone else from any liability.
4. Settlement must be made by the conclusion of the auction before removing merchandise from premises with cash, Visa or Master Card. No credit card charge backs may be made. Collection, attorney fees or court costs will be the responsibility of the bidder.
5. Any settlement that is not complete within 10 business days of this auction will give Mangold Auction Service the right to resell the merchandise with any liability or loss being the full responsibility of the first buyer.
6. Mangold Auction Service provides in house and internet bidding. Bidders acknowledge and understand technological failures may occur. Under no circumstances shall bidders or sellers have any claim against Mangold Auction Service or anyone else if such service failures occur.
7. See Preview Dates and Times for property inspection. Internet bidders accept full responsibility for determining value of merchandise sold if unable to attend the auction in person. Mangold Auction Service may attempt to describe the items but makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the description. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value.
8. Mangold Auction Service does not intentionally use puffing or exaggeration in describing items. However, we make every effort in using good salesmanship in presenting and describing items for auction..
9. Announcements sale day takes precedence over all printed material. Every effort will be made by Mangold Auction Service to include cataloged items in the auction. However, we will not be responsible if cataloged items are not included in the auction. Additional items may be added to the auction listing not pictured in the catalog. Every effort will be made by Mangold auction Service to give a complete description of these items.
10. Mangold Auction Service will make every attempt to accommodate your needs to be a part of this auction. Thanks for your interest.