Important Announcements: Click here for additional photos and information on Lot #100, 15 Pocket Watches
Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All sales are final at the fall of the hammer. Payment is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction by in-house buyers. See additional info for internet buyers. Credit card on file will be charged. We accept Visa & Master Card credit cards and no charge backs are allowed by bidders. Collection fees will be the responsibility of the bidder. Look at the photos carefully before you bid. THERE IS NO SALES TAX. Shipping and handling charges will be billed after the conclusion of the auction to the credit card on file used to pay for the merchandise. Under no circumstances will Mangold Auction Service be responsible for the charges incurred in shipping and handling the merchandise. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyers will pay for all actual handling, shipping charges and insurance. Cost incurred for handling, shipping & insurance will be billed to the credit card at the conclusion of the auction to the credit card authorized at registration time. Buyers are responsible for handling, shipping & insurance charges. Under no circumstances will Mangold Auction Service be responsible for handling, shipping and insurances charges. Insurance will be added to every shipment regardless of purchase price. This is not optional.Preview Date & Times: Preview will be available 2 hours prior to auction time at auction locationCheckout Date & Times: Items may be checked out immediately upon settlement by onsite buyers. Items purchased by internet bidders will be shipped upon verification of settlement approximately 3 - 10 business days after the conclusion of the auction.Location: 50607 W. Hyway 60, Wickenburg, AZ 85390Driving Directions: The Fireside is located 2 miles east of Wickenburg on Hyway 60
TERMS & CONDITIONS: All merchandise must be settled for the day of auction before removing from premises. Size, Dimensions and age are approximate.
1. All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” and all sales are final when the auctioneer announces sold.
2. All internet bidders agree their internet bids are binding as if they were physically in attendance at the auction and they have carefully examined the photos and have independently determined the value. Mangold Auction Service will provide additional info and photos upon request if possible. Information on items is given by the seller.
3. All bidders in attendance assume full responsibility for their personal or property damages and will hold Mangold Auction Service, their staff, facility or anyone else from any liability.
4. Settlement must be made by the conclusion of the auction before removing merchandise from premises with cash, Visa or Master Card. No credit card charge backs may be made. Collection, attorney fees or court costs will be the responsibility of the bidder.
5. Any settlement that is not complete within 5 business days of this auction will give Mangold Auction Service the right to resell the merchandise with any liability or loss being the full responsibility of the first buyer.
6. Mangold Auction Service provides in house and internet bidding. Bidders acknowledge and understand technological failures may occur. Under no circumstances shall bidders or sellers have any claim against Mangold Auction Service or anyone else if such service failures occur.
7. See Preview Dates and Times for property inspection. Internet bidders accept full responsibility for determining value of merchandise sold if unable to attend the auction in person. Mangold Auction Service may attempt to describe the items but makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the description. Bidders shall be the sole judges of value.
8. Mangold Auction Service does not intentionally use puffing or exaggeration in describing items. However, we make every effort in using good salesmanship in presenting and describing items for auction.
9. Announcements on sale day take precedence over all printed material. Every effort will be made by Mangold Auction Service to include cataloged items in the auction. However, we will not be responsible if cataloged items are not included in the auction. Additional items may be added to the auction listing not pictured in the catalog. Every effort will be made by Mangold Auction Service to give a complete description of these items.
10. Mangold Auction Service will make every attempt to accommodate your needs to be a part of this auction. Thank you for your interest.
Downloads & Links
Click here for additional photos and information on Lot #100, 15 Pocket Watches