Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Online purchasers will be invoiced immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. Purchasers will be required to wire transfer the funds within 72 hrs after the auction. Included on the invoice will be the actual bid price of the item, 4% sales tax for the State of Wyoming, and the 15% buyer's premium. Any fees charged by receiving FFL dealer will also be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Purchasers are responsible for all transfer fees and shipping costs.Preview Date & Times: August 18th , 5 pm to 8 pm
August 19th , 12 pm to 5 pmCheckout Date & Times: All internet purchases will be turned over to the FFL dealer for processing and shipping. All onsite purchases must be paid for day of auction. Location: 1240 Beck Avenue, Cody, WY 82414Driving Directions:
ALL OUT OF STATE BUYERS MUST HAVE GUN PURCHASES SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL DEALER
Due to state regulations we will not be shipping firearms to California.
1. Onsite buyer’s premium of 10% of the bid price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total purchase price. Wyoming residents are charged a 4% sales tax on the total purchase price.
2. Internet buyer's premium of 15% of the bid price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total purchase price. Wyoming residents are charged a 4% sales tax on the total purchase price.
2. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, wire transfer and Visa, MasterCard, & Discover. No personal checks will be accepted unless personally known by the auctioneer.
3. The credit card that is given to Proxibid will be charged after the auction for your purchase plus buyer’s premium. There are no exceptions. Shipping will be an additional charge after we have received a signed copy of the FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer you choose to have them shipped to. A $30.00 charge will be assessed if the credit card is declined.
4. Items will be shipped within 14 working days after we receive a legible FFL. Please make sure your FFL dealer will accept the firearm from Musser Bros. Inc. If you are faxing the FFL, please write the license number, expiration date, address to ship the firearm to (FFL premises) and bidder name on form due to not being able to read the fax. We would also like it to be mailed to Musser Bros. Inc. at 1131 13th Street, Suite 101 in Cody, WY 82414. A legible FFL with all of the proper information will speed the process of shipping your purchase.
3. FIREARMS LAWS. All firearms are sold in accordance with Federal and Wyoming State Laws. All post - 1898 (Modern) firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and State Law. Purchasers of Modern firearms who are Wyoming residents must provide a signed copy of a Federal Firearms License from a dealer that your purchase can be shipped to, unless you are in attendance at the auction. FFL Dealers and out-of-state buyers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern firearms. Buyers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealers Federal Firearms License (FFL). Internet bidders who are out-of-state buyers and FFL dealers must fax a current FFL license within 24 hours of the close of the sale to MUSSER BROS. INC. at 307-527-6984 , attn: Harold Musser. Firearms MUST ship to FFL dealers. Firearm can only be picked up at the FFL location by the purchaser of record and is required to follow all state legal requirements. Regulations and laws do vary by state so it is the responsibility of the Proxibid bidders to check with their state laws. Due to state regulations California residents will be EXCLUDED from purchasing firearms.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than fourteen (14) days following the auction. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and the items become the property of MUSSER BROS. INC.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction auditorium. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the following Tuesday of auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Packing will be handled by The UPS Store at 1108 14th Street in Cody, WY. Each rifle boxed will be charged a $20.00 handling fee. Each pistol or revolver boxed will be charged a $15.00 handling fee. Shipping of the rifles and shotguns will be through UPS. Shipping of the handguns will be through the US Postal Service. To economize we will pack multiple items of similar size and type together if possible. All items will be shipped UPS-ground or required overnight parcel with insurance. Insurance is an additional fee of 1% of gavel price plus buyers premium. All shipping quotes are for shipping within the continental U.S. only. Questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to The UPS Store in Cody, WY at 307-527-6980 or email@example.com or call Harold Musser at 307-587-2131. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. All lots are being offered absolute and without reserve.
11. MUSSER BROS. INC. will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s).
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 12 pm MDT the day prior to the scheduled auction.
13. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. Any used firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type/size before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or tested for firing capabilities. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as creating any representation or warranty. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. All lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS WHERE IS " and "WITHOUT RECOURSE". ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR CHARGE BACKS ALLOWED!!!
14. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
15. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
16. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions.
17. Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 307-587-2131, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
Auctioneer’s Note: This is an excellent opportunity to purchase high quality guns from a single party collection. It is our privilege to offer to you the opportunity to bid your price on the firearm you want to purchase. Good luck and Good bidding!!!