Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Credit cards will be charged immediately to your credit card number on file with us following the auction with the amount shown on your settlement sheet (invoice) . American Express and PayPal are not accepted. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to all sales received through Proxibid. Shipping, handling and insurance charges will be charged to your credit card separately. An additional processing fee of $30 will be charged to run another credit card as a substitute for a declined card. Chargebacks on credit cards are not accepted for any reason and will result in a breach of contract of the terms and conditions agreed upon at time of registration. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping, handling and insurance charges will be billed to your credit card separately. All purchases will be shipped and insured by either United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Contact Lenhart Auction & Realty 24 hours prior to the auction date if you wish to have your items shipped by another means. Items may be available for pickup. Call Lenhart Auction & Realty for arrangements prior to the auction. Only small items will be shipped for this tool auction. Larger items are pickup only.Preview Date & Times: June 29, 2007, 1-4 pm CentralCheckout Date & Times: Items may be available for pickup. Call Lenhart Auction & Realty for arrangements prior to auction.Location: 302 Mill St., Georgetown, IL 61846Driving Directions: From Interstate 74 in Danville, Illinois take Exit 215 South (IL Rt. 1/Georgetown Rd.). Go south ten miles to Georgetown. Turn left at first stoplight (Mill St.) and proceed to auction center.
1. Agreement: All bidders and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand the following terms and agree to be bound thereby.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Lenhart Auction & Realty may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Lenhart Auction & Realty be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Lenhart Auction & Realty shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Lenhart Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
4. Lenhart Auction & Realty is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Lenhart Auction & Realty or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Lenhart Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Lenhart Auction & Realty reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
5. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover. We do not accept American Express and PayPal.
6. Dispute between bidders: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decisions of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
7. Responsibility: Purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the time the auctioneer says "Sold."
8. Payment: Complete payment in full is required auction day - nothing is to be removed from the premises before settlement. Title passes when purchaser’s funds clear through banks.
9. Claims: No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
10. Records: The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. A digital recording will be made during the auction.
11. Personal and property risk: Persons attending during exhibition, auction or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person or property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability thereof.
12. Agency: The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for acts of its principals.
13. Photos: It is understood that due to varying room lighting conditions at the time photos of items were taken and different computer monitor settings, photos displayed may not reflect an accurate colorization of each item.
14. Grading: We DO NOT guarantee grades on any of these lots. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition and value of merchandise. Proxibid and Lenhart Auction & Realty make no guarantees or warranties of any kind. By registering at this auction, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of the sale.