Internet Premium : 18% Cash Payment Discount: 3% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Check, Visa, Master Card or Discover, Money Order and Wire Transfer are accepted forms of payment. All items must be paid for immediately following the close of the auction. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: We try to ship as much as possible using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. Larger items may have to be shipped via UPS, FedEx Groud, or DHL. Preview Date & Times: 2748 Cultra Rd Conway, SC
Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the John T. Henry Auctions for more information. Location: 2748 Cultra Rd, Conway, SC 29526 Driving Directions: Please contact the John T. Henry Auctions for more information.
1. Merchandise may be inspected before the Auction. Please
insure you have inspected or inquired about the items you wish to bid on, as the highest bidder is the buyer. By being the highest bidder you are invoking a
contract with John T Henry Auction Co.. All sales are final.
2 SC RESIDENTS: All applicable taxes (7%) will be added to your sales invoice unless you have filed a 2008 Tax Exemption Form with John T Henry Auction Co..
3. A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the total price of the sale
unless otherwise stated. The buyer's premium is used to help defray the cost of using this Internet Service.
4. SHIPPING: Please be aware that shipping costs can be quite expensive for heavy and oversized items. There will be a packaging fee included along with postage/shipping cost. Items will be combined to lower cost.
5. Local area bidders may pick up their items the week following the auction from 9:00am-5:00pm or by appointment.
6. All efforts have been made to describe the item as accuratley as possible.
7. Firearms purchased online must be shipped to a firearms dealer with a valid Federal Firearms License. The dealer must fax a copy of their current FFL to John T. Henry Auction at 843-365-2072. Firearms WILL NOT be shipped without a current FFL on file with John T. Henry Auction.