Internet Premium : 5%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer’s Premium added to individual items. Payment may be made by Wire Transfer, Visa or Mastercard only to the auction company by prior arrangement. Payment must be made by Monday, March 22nd by 5 p.m.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping and trucking including cost of is solely the responsibility of the buyer.You may contact the Auction Manager for local carriers. Buyers must make arrangements to have all purchased items removed from the sale site by 5 P.M. Thursday, April 1st, 2010 unless prior arrangements are agreed upon, or the Seller has the right to retain the respective items and void the purchase. Auction Manager, Nick Cummings (740) 572-0756 (cell)
Preview Date & Times: Preview day of sale 8 A.M - 10:30 or by appointment. Auction Manager, Nick Cummings (740) 572-0756 (cell)
Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for Checkout. 1-800-451-2709. All accounts must be settled by Monday, March 22nd, 2010 by 5:00 P.M. Location: 9197 CR 95, Paulding , OH 45879Driving Directions: Directions available on Mapquest or 9197 CR 95, Paulding, OH 45879 From Paulding, Ohio - Take SR 127 south 3.5 miles to SR 613. Turn west (right) onto SR 613 and go 2 miles to CR 95. Turn north (right) onto County Road 95 and travel 1.3 miles to auction site.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Schrader Real Estate and Auction Co., Inc. (the auction company) has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds!
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer’s Premium added to individual items.
3. All accounts must be settled by Monday, March 22nd, 2010 by 5:00 P.M. We accept wire transfer, Visa & Mastercard ONLY. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Payment may be made by Wire Transfer or Credit Card to the auction company by prior arrangement. Titles (if any) will be sent via certified mail 14 days after full payment has been received.
4. It is the buyers responsibility to make arrangements for shipping and trucking for removal of equipment.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough
time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in
advance of the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between the auction company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere
to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Whitley County, Indiana.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. Buyers must make arrangements to have all purchased items removed from the sale site by 5 P.M. Thursday,April 1st, 2010 unless prior arrangements are agreed upon, or the Seller has the right to retain the respective items and void the purchase.
12. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
13. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
14. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.