PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Internet Premium : 18%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Visa or Mastercard only excepted forms of payment. Purchases will be charged to credit card on file at the end of the auction. **NOTE** Florida residents will be subject to a 7% sales tax. We will pack and ship your purchases within 5 business days after the auction. A separate charge will be charged to your credit card on file for this service.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: We will pack and ship your purchases within 3-5 business days after the auction. A separate charge will be charged to your credit card on file for this service. You may request how you would like the package to be shipped: Overnight, 2nd Day, Ground....etc. Insurance is a must on all packages to cover damage liability. Some items of higher value, large items, very fragile items will be shipped through a professional pack and shipper (UPS or Fed Ex). Most small items are shipped in house. UPS does have high pack and ship rates so large and bulky items may result in high pack and ship charges. You may request to pick up your items after the sale date within 10 days of the sale. Preview Date & Times: Preview is on the auction date listed at the location of 2625 Commerce Parkway in North Port, Florida 34289.Checkout Date & Times: Visa or Mastercard only excepted. Payment on purchases will be charged at the end of the auction. Credit Card on file will be charged to cover your invoice.Location: 2625 Commerce Parkway, North Port, FL 34289Driving Directions: Use Mapquest or GPS if attending in person or call the office at 941-468-7815.
Everything to be sold as-is, where-is, in it's displayed condition. There are no guarantees expressed or implied in any way unless a guarantee is stated in each listing. There are no refunds. Please inspect as to it's quality and condition. If there are any flaws or damage to an item, we will make all efforts to communicate that to you before you bid. All items must be paid for at the end of today's auction. All items must be removed at the end of the auction as well. ***INTERNET BIDDERS*** Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have with any item in this sale. I will be happy to answer them to the best of my abilty.
All merchandise is being sold in its As Is condition. There are no guarantees of any kind, expresed or implied, being made by the auction company or the auction staff. Buyers should be aware that they are solely responsible for inspecting all merchandise prior to sale. Bidders who bid from off site acknowledge and understand that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. A 18% buyers premium will be added to all purchases. All sales are final.
Items that carry a COA or Certificate of Authenticity is being sold as genuine by that individual authenticator. We will not guarantee any other outside authenticators of that same item. Meaning we will not honor any other companies Certificate other than the COA it originally was sold with. There will be no returns or exchanges on merchandise sold. If you do not feel comfortable with a specific item carrying a specific COA, then it is your your right not to bid on that item. We will guarantee items listed if it states a guarantee in the item description only.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. We have put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Items sold with certificates of authenticity are deemed to be true and correct. If for any reason an item purchased with a certificate of authenticity is false (due to a re-evaluation from other outside authenticating companies), the buyer must submit that information as proof to us and we as an auction company with also have it evaluated by a very reputable forensics company to determine its authenticity. If in fact an item was sold through our company as false (determined false) we will be happy to refund the total purchase price paid for that item.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa and MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes.
3. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We estimate a 5 business day turn-around for our shipments. This estimate can change due to the amount of on-line bidders.
4. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email invoice.
5. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders who register for this auction through proxibid.com must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Auction Express, and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. All sales are final. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
8. Credit card charge backs will not be allowed. Property sold as-is and pay attention to your bidding because you WILL be held responsible for it to the laws fullest extent.
9. Visa or Mastercard only excepted forms of payment. Purchases will be charged to credit card on file at the end of the auction. **NOTE** Florida residents will be subject to a 7% sales tax.
10. Items purchased through our auctions will be be held for no more than 60 days. We make every effort for our customers via e-mail and phone messgaes to aquire proper information before we can ship your purchases (only if information is needed in order to process and ship out your purchases. Items that fall under these terms include firearms. Items that exceed this 60 day period will be resold for storage fees. Refund of payment is not an option.
11. PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.