• For on-line bidders, a 16% buyer’s premium will be applied to the hammer price of each lot as Proxibid charges us 5% for all lots sold through their system and our credit card provider charges us a percentage on all sales processed. On-site bidders will pay a 10% buyer's premium.
• This auction will be LIVE on-site as well as live on-line through Proxibid. Bidders may also place absentee bids prior to the auction by contacting the Auctioneer by telephone, mail, or e-mail if they will not have internet access for live bidding. The same Terms and Conditions apply to absentee bidders.
• Lots can be viewed the day of the auction, beginning at least one hour prior to the auction as well as during the live auction. If a bidder cannot attend the lot viewing, they may contact the Auctioneer for detailed descriptions or personal opinions of individual lots.
• All Proxibid bidders must be pre-approved before they can bid. In most cases, the approval process is automatic. Occasionally, manual intervention is required, and approvals will be handled as quickly as possible. It is possible that requests just prior to or during the live auction may not receive timely attention, so please register as early as possible.
• Indiana sales tax (7%) applies to purchases delivered to Indiana addresses.
• We receive bids from absentee bidders via e-mail, fax, and phone. In the event such an absentee bid is the high bid, it may display as a "Floor Bid" in the Proxibid software, as Proxibid does not have an alternative method of describing absentee bids.
• All lots are sold “AS IS” with no warranties. Sales are final with no returns except for reason of authenticity (proof required by major independent third party grading company). We go to great effort to ensure that all lots are described accurately and thoroughly and that detailed photos are provided to assist our bidders.
• While we attempt to capture the true colors of each lot, lighting and other
technological constraints may result in a Lot appearing differently in photo than in
person. If you have any questions about any lot(s), please contact us at
(812) 568-9926 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be happy to provide an unbiased opinion or additional description.
• The Buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance. In nearly all cases, we use the US Postal Service for shipping. Using our extensive experience, we estimate shipping and insurance costs on invoices sent out right after the auction. We are very conservative, as we do not want to overcharge our buyers. Most of the time the shipping cost we quote is less than the actual cost. If you have questions about shipping options or costs, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. NOTE: WE DO NOT CHARGE OUR BUYERS A HANDLING OR PACKING FEE !
• Capitol Coin Auctions shall be neither financially nor legally responsible for technology or Proxibid software issues that may constrain or prohibit online bidding. In the event that internet bidding (i.e., Proxibid) does not function properly or to a Bidder's satisfaction during the live auction, we ask that you please contact Proxibid.
• Sellers are prohibited from bidding on their own lots during the auction. However, sellers reserve the right to place reserves on any of their lots. Should a seller so choose, the reserve shall be established prior to the live auction.
• In case of dispute during the auction, the decision of the Auctioneer is final.
• While we make every attempt to point out any issues we see with any coin or lot, Capitol Coin Auctions makes no warranties or representations: a) that any item
has or has not been cleaned, mishandled, damaged, repaired, tooled, etc.; b)
that any item will meet a certain grade by any third party grader; or, c) that any
item has a particular provenance. The Bidder agrees that grading is
subjective and the grade may have a material effect on value; that others may
differ with the grading opinions or interpretations of third party graders, Capitol Coin Auctions, or others; and that such difference of opinion is not grounds for return, refund, exchange, or price adjustment. As an accommodation to Bidders, Capitol Coin Auctions may announce, advertise or present the grade and/or description of the third party grading service, or its own description and/or opinion of grade if there is no third party grading service opinion, without any guarantee whatsoever. Each Bidder shall determine his/her own opinion of grade, condition, and value prior to bidding.
• WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIDS !
• IF YOU WISH TO CONSIGN TO A FUTURE AUCTION, please contact us at (812) 568-9926 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly terms and fast service.
Capitol Coin Auctions is committed to providing you with a safe buying experience. We only obtain information about you directly from you. We strictly safeguard access to your information, and all employees and contractors have been trained on safeguard measures and the importance of confidentiality of personal information. Personal information that has been collected about you will be safeguarded by us and will be destroyed if not needed. We will NEVER sell, disclose or otherwise provide any of your personal information to third parties, except as required by law.