Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 6.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Your credit card will be charged immediately following the auction for your purchases and buyers premium. Packing, shipping and insurance will be charged to your credit card separately.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyers are responsible for all packing, shipping and insurance costs. Packing, shipping and insurance will be charged to your credit card separate from your purchase.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged immediately following the auction for your purchases and buyers premium. Packing, shipping and insurance will be charged to your credit card separately.Location: 3809 Broadway Street, Quincy, IL 62301Driving Directions:
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Cornerstone Auction Company from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Cornerstone Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Cornerstone Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen Percent 15% of the hammer price of each item they purchase.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and
acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Cornerstone Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Cornerstone Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. Cornerstone Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Cornerstone Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Cornerstone Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Cornerstone Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Cornerstone Auction Company may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Cornerstone Auction Company shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made by VISA or MasterCard. Bidder agrees to indemnify Cornerstone Auction Company against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
8. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Cornerstone Auction Company deems to be suitable.
9. Cornerstone Auction Company may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Cornerstone Auction Company may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.