Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Personal Property Online bidders will be required to provide the auctioneer with a good MC/Visa prior to being registered as a bidder. Upon the close of the auction all charge cards of the successful bidders will be run and charged accordingly (Final bid + Internet Buyer’s Premium + Sales Tax).
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer and will be charged to the buyer’s credit card once the shipping method has been decided upon. Each firearm will be shipped at a cost of $25.00. Insurance of items will be the responsibilty of the buyer through the shipping company.Preview Date & Times: Day of auction 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmCheckout Date & Times: Upon the close of the auction all charge cards of the successful bidders will be run and charged accordingly (Final bid + Internet Buyer's Premium + Sales Tax).Location: The Fields, 1333 Fenbrook Lane, Bloomington, IN 47401Driving Directions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• On-Site buyers will be assessed a 10% buyer’s premium.
• On-Line buyers will be assessed an 15% buyer’s premium.
• All sales are final
• All sales are “As-Is Where-Is” no warrantees are expressed or implied.
• All sales of firearms or receivers with a serial number are subject to a $15.00 FFL transfer fee.
• All firearms will be transferred through Four Seasons Gun Shop.
• On-line buyers will be responsible for shipping and handling at a cost of $25.00 per firearm. Firearms will be shipped to an FFL gun dealer in your area.
• The transfer of the Fully Automatic firearms will be completely between the buyer and the seller and will be subject to a Form 4 transfer. Form 4 transfer fee of $200.00 will be paid by the buyer. Full payment is due day of auction. The money will be held in the JDC Group escrow account until full approval of the transfer. By Federal Law the firearm must be kept by the seller until the transfer is approved by the ATF. Out of state transfers must go to a category 3 dealer in the appropriate state using a Form 4 transfer, the buyer will then have to transfer from that dealer with a Form 4 transfer. If you have any questions please contact your nearest ATF agent or contact our office and we will give you the name of an ATF agent in Indianapolis. JDC Group Inc., United Country – Coffey Realty & Auction nor Four Seasons Gun Shop nor any of our staff or associates will nor can be involved in the transfer of Fully Automatic weapons.
• All sales are subject to a 7% Indiana State sales tax.
• No property may be removed prior to auction.
• Full payment must be made day of auction by cash, MC/Visa or local check with proper ID.
• Firearms will not be shipped to California.
*United Country - Coffey Realty & Auction (Auction Company) is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxi-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
ANY AND ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE AUCTION PODIUM DURING THE TIME OF THE SALE WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY AND ALL PREVIOUSLY PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENTS MADE