Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A valid credit card is required to be approved as a bidder at this auction. The credit card on file will be charged immediately following the auction. Shipping charges will be billed separately and will show up as a second charge on your credit card from either Hammer Down Auctions or UPS.
Be aware that shipping charges can be expensive depending on size, weight and your specific zip code. For shipping quotes on large or heavy items contact George at "The UPS Store" at 512-418-0520 or email@example.com for any questions regarding your shipment.
We aim to please our customers so please let us know of any issues regarding your shipping bill or your package once it arrives. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Hammer Down does not do packing or shipping on large or easily breakable items. It is handled through UPS. Shipping charges will be billed separately to the card you used to register through Proxibid with.
Ask for shipping quotes BEFORE you bid on large or multiple items to avoid big shipping bill surprises. Contact George at THE UPS STORE at 512-418-0520 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your shipment. Alternative numbers are 512-789-0425.
INTERNATIONAL ONLY: Delayed duties charges will be billed. You will recieve notice if this occurs. You must keep all packing material to secure your claim with UPS. Failure to retain all packing material MAY invalidate your claim of damage.
Preview Date & Times: We are open Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm for you preview and inspect items for the upcoming auction. We open 3 hours prior to the auction on the day of the auction for preview as well.Checkout Date & Times: The credit card on file will be charged to internet and local buyers immediately following the auction to include premiums and taxes. Shipping will be charged separately. We will adjust each individual invoice for taxes exemptions.Location: 9220 FM2243, Leander, TX 78641Driving Directions: There are multiple ways to get to Hammer Down. We are located on FM2243 between Parmer Lane and HWY 183. Now that 183A is open, we are 1/4 mile north from the intersection of 183A and FM2243. Call us at 512-528-9119 for specific directions from your location.
1. Merchandise may be inspected before the beginning of the sale. Please
insure you have inspected or inquired about the merchandise you wish to bid on, as the highest bidder is the buyer. By being the highest bidder you are invoking a
contract with Hammer Down Auctions. All sales are final.
2 TEXAS RESIDENTS: All applicable taxes will be added to your sale invoices unless you have filed a 2007 Tax Exemption Form with Hammer Down.
3. A buyer's premium of 15% will be added to the total price of the sale
unless otherwise stated. The buyer's premium is used to help defray the cost of using this Internet Service.
4. SHIPPING: Please be aware that shipping costs can be quite expensive for heavy and oversized items. There will be a packaging fee including into the shipping. For an exact quote on what your shipping expense would be contact George at THE UPS STORE at 512-418-0520. If you prefer a shipper other than UPS, please notify Gwen Neel at Hammer Down Auctions (within 48 hours of the auction close) of your preference and we will accomodate your request.
5. Local area bidders may pick up their items the week following the auction. Please call before you come to ensure that someone will be there.
6. If for some reason you are dissatisfied with your item upon arrival due to a poor description or misleading description, please call the auction house directly and ask to speak with Michele or Gwen. We will be happy to discuss your concerns.