Important Announcements: ONLINE PORTION OF AUCTION BEGINS AT 12 NOON CST
Internet Premium : 3%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A credit card is required to bid at this auction. We accept Mastercard, Visa, & Discover, THIS IS FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL NOT BE A FORM OF PAYMENT. Please contact auction company for more details and for wire transfer information. All payment arrangements must be made the day of or the day preceding the auction. No exceptions!Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder. Please contact the auction company for shipping referrals or recommendations. Items are to be removed from sale site within 10 days following auction.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 1/4 mile southwest of Alsen, Alsen, ND 58311Driving Directions:
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Please contact auction company for payment options! All sales are subject to State sales tax laws. The bidder furthur understands that if item is unpaid, the item(s) will be treated as stolen property, regardless of what the bidder does with the item(s).
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS AEW SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct, Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. I, the Bidder, have examined/ reviewed this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and furthur agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owner's Agents only.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above trms and conditions of auction.