Important Announcements: PICTURES ARE COMING SOON !!! WE HOPE TO HAVE THEM ALL POSTED HERE BY MONDAY NOV. 22. PLEASE REMEMBER: "IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING MOUNTS".......YOU MUST CALL US ABOUT SHIPPIN THEM. WE WOULD RATHER YOU PICK OR HAVE THEM PICKED UP AT OUR PLACE. THANKS:)
Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Credit cards on file will be charged immediately at the end of the live auction. !!!ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE BACKS!!!
Accepted forms of payment for this auction are Visa and Mastercard credit cards and check or money order. VA residents will be responsible for 5% sales tax.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. We use our own shipping department to prepare items for shipment and these charges are the responsibilty of the buyer. FIREARMS SHIPPING AND HANDLING TERMS: If you are the successful bidder, a copy of your transferring dealer’s FFL must be provided by EMAIL to SCOTT AUCTIONS @.... email@example.com..... Guns will shipped be no later than seven (7) days from receipt of FFL documentation. A copy of your FFL license needs to be in our office no later than ten (10) business days from purchase. Preview Date & Times: Please look @ the pictures and "PLEASE CALL" if you have a question on an item. We will open the doors @ 2:00 PM for this auction. Checkout Date & Times: After auction is over.Local buyers may pick items up the first of the week by calling (540)877-7182 to arrange time.Location: 890 WEST MAIN ST. CLARKE CO. RURITAN FAIRGROUNDS, BERRYVILLE, VA 22611Driving Directions: I-81 EXIT #315 to RT. 7 East approx. 8 miles and bear to right on Business Rt. 7 to fairgrounds on the left.
Credit cards on file will be charged immediately the end of the live auction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.VA residents will be responsible for 5% sales tax.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify SCOTT AUCTIONS from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. SCOTT AUCTIONS may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall SCOTT AUCTIONS be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. We are acting as AGENT FOR THE SELLER.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. State sales tax law, if applicable, will be applied.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. SCOTT AUCTIONS shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. SCOTT AUCTIONS will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason except an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by SCOTT AUCTIONS. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If SCOTT AUCTIONS agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented WE will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will SCOTT AUCTIONS ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. SCOTT AUCTIONS is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against SCOTT AUCTIONS or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. SCOTT AUCTIONS will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxi-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. SCOTT AUCTIONS reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. SCOTT AUCTIONS may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by SCOTT AUCTIONS shall be conclusive.
7. SCOTT AUCTIONS may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification SCOTT AUCTIONS may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
8. PRE-BIDS: All pre-bids of $200 and under will be opened at the max. pre-bid amount. Those over the $200 will be opened where they fall and bid accordingly. If you pre-bid and you get beat out @ YOUR BID PRICE "we will PAY YOU" the difference in CASH. Example: You pre-bid $800 & someone else live bids $800. If your bid does not WIN THE ITEM for you we will pay you $25 CASH (the amount of your last bid vs. the winning $800 bid)......WE ARE THE ONLY AUCTION ON PROXIBID WILLING TO DO THIS !!!!
9. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED. Thank You....SCOTT AUCTIONS (540)877-7182