Internet Premium : 17%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for any purchases. If it is declined, you will be charged a $20.00 fee. The shipping will be charged separately.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for shipping unless notified within 48 hours. We use UPS.Preview Date & Times: Preview times are Friday, March 9th, during store hours, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST and Saturday, from 9:00 am to start of auction.Checkout Date & Times: An invoice will be sent via email after the auction. Credit cards on file with Proxibid will be charged Sunday and Monday, following the auction, unless notifed by 6:00 pm EST Saturday, March 10th. Location: 1528 Main Street, Hwy 76, Little Mountain, SC 29075Driving Directions:
1. Little Mountain Auctions of Midlands Antique Mall, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions of item by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. For Live Internet Bidding, there is an 17% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. All accounts must be settled within 2-3 business days of the conclusion of the auction. We will determine shipping charges and get a total for billing. We will discount shipping on multiple purchases. We accept all major credit cards. Your credit cards will be charged for your purchases, Buyer's premiums, and any taxes. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. Shipping costs are the buyers' responsibility and will be charged to credit card numbers supplied during registration. Items should be shipped within 3-5 business days after auction. Insurance is required for fragile or breakable items. It is strongly recommended that each item be insured.
5. In order to provide better service, all bidders are required at registration to leave their name, address, phone number, and email address. This is for good communication.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseed by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. Announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over all others.