Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Visa and Mastercard are accepted forms of payment. The card used during registration will be charged immediately following for purchase, buyer premium and sales tax (if applicable). A second charge will be posted to your card for shipping and handling. Only SC residents will pay sales tax. NOTICE SOME ITEMS SOLD EACH TIMES BID.
Local buyer's who pick up items can pay with check or cash. Card will not be charged until pick up. Items to be picked up at our Auction Gallery Located on Hwy 25 at Ware Place, SC. Mapquest address is 9501 South Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SCCurrency Type: USDShipping Instructions: FREE packing & material == Items shipped by U S P S Preview Date & Times: ONLINE
Checkout Date & Times: TUESDAY MAY 12 5:30 TO 7:00 P M Location: Online Only, Pelzer, SC 29669Driving Directions: TAKE EXIT 46-B OFF I-85 GO 12 MILES ON HWY 25 TO WARE PLACE, S C LOCATED AT INTERSECTION OF HWY 25 - HWY 8 & HWY 418. Located on cornor at Red Light.
9501 S. Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC 29669
NOTICE: SOME ITEMS SOLD EACH TIMES THE BID:
THANKS for your interest in our Auction. Please refer to our web site for a history of PREVIOUS Auction so you see some of the 1000's of items we have sold in the Past 30 years.
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: For Gene Patrick Auction & Realty, Co
By registering to bid, or by placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of the auction in print & made by Auctioneer at begin of auction on day of auction and also rules of prohibit:
SPECIAL NOTE: some lots may be offered as CHOICE - SOLD EACH x times BID. This will be stated in catalog; ALSO special payment terms may exist for certain lots.
1. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal and binding effect as if they were physically in attendance at the auction.
2. All bidders attending the auction (if applicable) assume full responsibility for any damage caused either to them or to the property and will hold harmless Gene Patrick Auction & Realty, Auctioneer and his staff or client(s) from any liability & damages..
3. Auctioneer will make all effort in good faith to supply all information and facts possible concerning any lot up for auction; Please email or give us a phone call for any assistance. All property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The merchandise is open to thorough public inspection on the date of the auction and by special arrangement that may apply to any specific auction.
4. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other facts & all determinative factors. Gene Patrick, acting as Auctioneer for consign may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction, but make no guarantees as to the accuracy of such description. The buyer assumes all risk and caveat emptor.
5. In no event, shall Gene Patrick, Auctioneer be held responsible for any and all liable for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or value or ability to use or apply to a particular purpose. Any and ALL Bidder’s shall be the sole judge of value & condition of items before bidding..
6. All Internet bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium.
7. Any & All Bidders who bid from off-site, and Who bid by any form of Absentee BID and are not present at the live auction or preview, understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person choose to accept all responsibility in regard to items on which they place bids & purchase.
8. Gene Patrick Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
9. ABSOLUTE no credit card charge back allowed or honored Bidder agrees that everything is sold “as is” and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason. In the event of any dispute that may arise BIDDERS further agreed that court system & laws of GREENVILLE COUNTY in the State of South Carolina shall be the place of any all dispute settlement & binding upon bidder & be the place of any & all proceedings. BIDDER further agrees to reimbursed Gene Patrick Auctioneer for Attorney fees - court cost and monetary lose lost as the result of this transaction & collection of any & all funds owned to auctioneer.
10. Gene Patrick Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder & our Consignors. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Gene Patrick Auctioneer - Prohibit - Consignors or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction.
11. Gene Patrick Auctioneer will not be responsible for any & all missed bids from any & all source. ALL Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
12. Gene Patrick Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. Some items may have Consignor reverse.
13. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion & in bid increments that is in best interest of auction. Auctioneer shall be finale judge of any bidding dispute & shall so name a finale bidder. The AUCTION records of the auction made by Gene Patrick Auctioneer shall be binding & conclusive to all parties.
14. When the auctioneer says 'sold' Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise purchased. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Internet bidders are required to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge-back on his/her credit card. Auctioneer reserves the right to charge your credit card at the drop of the hammer. Payment will be collected within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction. Items not removed within 7 days of conclusion of auction will be charged a $25.00 per day storage fee/per item. A 35% reselling fee will be applied to purchases not paid in full by 7 days following auctions
14a PAYMENT INFO: some items may require bank wire transfer as payment; they will be noted In catalog.
15. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile items and purchases will be shipped by a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your purchase(s) in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Gene Patrick Auctioneer deems to be suitable.
16. Gene Patrick Auction & Realty, Co may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Gene Patrick Auctioneer may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. ALL Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with a particular items or Auction.
17. It is our desire they ever one be completely happy with each and every purchase & we can build a lasting business relationship. ANY & ALL questions that you may have about the merchandise, should be asked well in advance of the live auction & BEFORE placing bids. No returns are allowed. All items are shipped with a SECRET MARK & photograph that we apply to prevent any swapping of merchandise Thank you for your patronage!