Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Payment Options: Check, Money Order, and Wire TransferPayment Instructions: All accounts must be settled within 3 days of the conclusion of the auction. Credit Cards are NOT accepted. Only used as a verification tool! Payment must be made by Cashier's or Business Check, sent by Overnight Mail the day of the sale. Payment may also be made by direct wire transfer to the Clark Sales Inc. account. Contact Auction House for wiring instructions. South Dakota sales tax of 6% applies, regardless of what state you reside in. There will be an additional fee for the use of a registered firearms dealer for this auction. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The auction company, through Fed X, UPS, or USPS, can arrange packing and shipping of your items. Packing & shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. All items will be insured for the purchase price when being mailed. Shipping prices are variable and can change without notice.Preview Date & Times: Times are available prior to the auction by appointment with Auctioneers. Contact Marlin Fjelland (605) 228-8822 or Kenny Bell at (605) 532-5339. Items will be available by 8:30am day of auction.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & time.Location: 1910 Kemp Ave., Watertown, SD 57201Driving Directions: Auction will be held at the Codington County Extension Complex at 1910 West Kemp Ave., Watertown, SD 57201.
) All information contained in this catalog and on our website has been derived from sources believed to be correct. This is only a guide. All items are sold as, where is, with absolutely no guarantees. There will be NO refunds made for any reason.
2) If you are the winning bidder, you own the item, as NO refunds will be made for any reason.
3) It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith.
3) There is a 15% buyer's premium for live internet bidders. South Dakota sales tax of 6% will be charges, as well as a fee for the firearms dealer.
4) All accounts must be settled within 3 days of the conclusion of the auction. We accept personal/business checks, certified checks, or direct wire tranfers.
5) The auction company, through Fed X, UPS, or USPS, can arrange packing and shipping of your items. Packing & shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. All items will be insured for the purchase price when being mailed.
6) Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an items at auction, you will be notified by e-mail.
7) In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 in advance of the auction.
8) The auctioin company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneers.
9) By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
10) The auction company reserved the right to refuse service to any person.
11) All announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over any and all written/verbal statements.
12) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FO DETERMINE YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE A FIREARM IN YOUR STATE. IF YOU FAIL TO QUALIFY IN YOUR STATE, YOU WILL THEN OWN A FIREARM YOU CANNOT LEGALLY POSSESS.
13) No items will be shipped or leave the premises until paid for in full.