Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled for at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, Matercard, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged for purchases, plus buyers premium and shipping. Indiana residents will be charged 6% sales tax. Preauthorizations may be made to credit cards, but nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. All participating bidders must agree that credit card charge backs will not be accepted.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Preferred shipper is USPS. Items will be combined for shipping and will take place with 5-7 business days of auction. Insured shipping rates fixed at $5.00 for customers first item and $1.00 per item thereafter being shipped to the same USA address. International customers welcome, but shipping costs will have to be calculated at end of auction. Preview Date & Times: Preview of items may be made day of the auction. We open at 8:30 AM.Checkout Date & Times: All accounts must be settled for at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, Matercard, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged for purchases, plus buyers premium and shipping. Indiana residents will be charged 6% state sales tax.Location: 815 John St, Suite 190, Evansville, IN 47713Driving Directions: Auction is located 1 block south of the Lloyd Expressway and 8 blocks east of Main Street in Evansville, Indiana.
GENERAL ONLINE AUCTION POLICY
THERE IS A STANDARD 10% BUYERS PREMIUM.
ALL ONLINE BIDDERS CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION. MAKE SURE THE CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IS THE CARD YOU WANT CHARGED. ANY BIDDER THAT WISHES TO PAY BY AN ALTERNATE METHOD MAY REQUEST THE AUCTION COMPANY BEFORE THE AUCTION FOR APPROVAL TO DO SO. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL 5% BUYERS PREMIUM CHARGED FOR BUYERS REQUESTING PAYMENT BY PAYPAL FOR A TOTAL OF 15% BUYERS PREMIUM.
All merchandise is being sold in its As Is condition. There are no guarantees of any kind, expresed or implied, being made by the auction company or the auction staff. Buyers should be aware that they are solely responsible for inspecting all merchandise prior to sale. Bidders who bid from off site acknowledge and understand that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Some of our items have published grades and representations with respect to condition or quality. The auction company is not guaranteeing these opinions of grades or quality in any way. Buyers are encouraged to call the auction company before the auction with any questions. A standard 10% buyers premium will be added to all purchases. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. We have put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
3. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We estimate a 10 business day turn-around for our shipments. This estimate can change due to the amount of on-line bidders.
4. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
5. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders who register for this auction through proxibid.com must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Auction Express, and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. All sales are final. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
8. Indiana residents will be charged 6% Indiana Sales Tax.