Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 8.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All items will be sold to high bidder, please do not bid unless you intend to receive property as-is and provide payment in full, no exceptions. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Company or Personal Checks with Irrevocable Bank Letter of Guarantee, Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashiers Checks, and other forms of certified or guaranteed payment. Please arrange payment terms prior to bidding. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All Items Must Be Removed from the McGavock Propery by April 12th.Preview Date & Times: n/aCheckout Date & Times: Items must be removed from premses by April 12thLocation: 4817 South Loop 289, Lubbock, TX 79424Driving Directions: n/a
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify all other parties including Auctioneers from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. Bidder is solely responsible to determine condition, age, authenticity, value or any other determinative factor. Auctioneers or owner may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. Auctioneers and owners state or offer no expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium of 15%.
4. Off Site (Online) Bidders not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, authenticity, value or any other determinative factor. Auctioneers and owners shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. All Online Bidders agree everything is sold as is and agree to pay for all items purchased. Items purchased may not be returned for any reason.
5. Auctioneer is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctioneer or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Auctioneer may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Auctioneer shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Any returned check for any reason may be re-presenting it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Texas State Law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Auctioneer against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to Auctioneer. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card purchases.
8. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and shall be conducted by third party of choice. Auctioneers will not ship items and will not be on location to check on items after sale day. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other manner deems to be suitable.
9. Auctioneer may refuse a buyer’s registration to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Auctioneer may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. Our goal is for satisfied customers that have convenient methods participating in the auctions we conduct. The terms sometimes seem harsh usually due to dishonesty or the uninformed. We will do our best to earn your business. If you have questions please ask questions well in advance of the live auction. Thank you for your patronage.