Internet Premium : 17.5%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Unless arrangements are made in advance, we will auto-charge the card used to register for this auction. Florida Residents (only) are required to pay a 7.5% Sales tax on all items purchased unless a current copy of your Florida Sales Tax ID is provided. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: PICK UP & DELIVERY - Affiliated auctions will not ship or transport lots in this auction. Buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements and transport of their lots. All lots MUST be picked up by 4/9/2009. BUYER STORAGE FEE: Any lots remaining past 5 PM EST on 4/9/2009 will incur a daily storage fee in the amount $30 per day, calculated at 12:01 AM each day. NO EXCEPTIONS.Preview Date & Times: Preview: Friday, April 3rd 3-5PM & Saturday, April 4th 8AMCheckout Date & Times: Auto checkout.Location: 6800 Mahan Dr., Tallahassee, FL 32309Driving Directions: Taking place on the grounds of the Tallahassee Antique Car Museum at 6800 Mahan Dr., Tallahassee Florida 32309.
1. LOTS Each lot is believed genuine unless otherwise described, however all items are sold as is, where is, and the ultimate determination is the responsibility of the bidder. Please view items carefully before bidding, for all sales are final.
2. ABSENTEE, PHONE & ONLINE BIDDING - Is accepted for this auction.
3. SALES TAX: Local Sales Tax Applies. Sales tax on all items purchased unless a current copy of your Sales Tax ID is provided.
4. FLOOR BIDDERS: Room bidders must register and obtain a bidding number on arrival. If successful in obtaining a lot, please ensure that you display your bidding number clearly to the auctioneer and that it is your number that is called out.
Starting prices are determined by the auctioneer at time of the sale.
Room bidders must settle their invoices on the day of sale. You may pay for and collect your purchases at any time during the sale. Items must be picked up the day of the auction, without exception.
Employees and associates of Affiliated Auctions & Realty LLC are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public.
A Buyers Premium of 13% (3% discount for cash / check) will be added to all floor bids.
5. IDENTIFICATION – All purchasers are required to complete the registration and obtain a bidder number. All registration cards contain Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Drivers License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. No sharing of bidding numbers allowed.
6. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances are regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bid. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be held liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
7. MANNER OF PAYMENT – We accept cash, money order, cashier's check, personal check, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
8. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS – If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the winning bidder, or may immediately put the lot up for auction again. The decision of the auctioneer is final and absolute.
9. CONSIGNORS - Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Florida Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell.
All consignors are paid within 3 days of receipt of payment. We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Please advise, you can only be paid on items that we have received payment for.
10. PICK UP & DELIVERY - Affiliated auctions will not ship or transport lots in this auction. Buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements and transport of their lots. All lots MUST be picked up by 4/9/2009. BUYER STORAGE FEE: Any lots remaining past 5 PM EST on 4/9/2009 will incur a daily storage fee in the amount $30 per day, calculated at 12:01 AM each day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. All bidders will sign Terms and Conditions at registration. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Pre-auction announcements on the day of sale supercede Terms and Conditions defined herein.
12. BANKRUPTCY AUCTION - All lots being sold today will be sold to this highest bidder. Over 90% of lots are being sold through court order.
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH AFFILIATED AUCTIONS & REALTY LLC AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.