Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment are: Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards. All purchases will be charged to the credit card used upon registration for this auction on the day of auction unless other payment arrangements are made prior to the auction closing. Cash and personal checks may be accepted for pickup items only if notified prior to auction closing. Otherwise credit cards on file with Proxibid will be charged.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The purchaser is responsible for pickup of items at the designated pickup date(s) and times. For small shippable items the auction company will ship via USPS. Shipping and handling costs are the sole expensive of the purchaser. The auction company will take shippable size items to the Post Office for shipping. Packages will be sent with the proper amount of insurance to cover your merchandise. Should items be broken or lost in shipping that claim will be between YOU and the USPS and NOT the Auction Company
A $5.00 PER PACKAGE HANDLING FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
Preview Date & Times: ONLINE ONLY AND BY APPOINTMENTCheckout Date & Times: JUNE 9Location: Rt 3 , Forest Hill, WV 24935Driving Directions: RT 3 FOREST HILL WV 24935
PLEASE revisit lots daily as updates to descriptions may be added as necessary. The auction company tries to list damage and give details when items are re-examined. Please call our office if you have any questions concerning condition of items you are bidding on.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! Wire transfers can be accepted. We will provide bidders choosing to use wire transfers the necessary information to facilitate the task.
1. United Country Riverbend USA has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered. The purchaser is responsible for pickup of items at the designated pickup date(s) and times. For small shippable items the auction company will ship via USPS. Shipping and handling costs are the sole expensive of the purchaser. The auction company will take shippable size items to the Post Office for shipping. Packages will be sent with the proper amount of insurance to cover your merchandise. Should items be broken or lost in shipping that claim will be between YOU and the USPS and NOT the Auction Company.
A $5.00 PER PACKAGE HANDLING FEE WILL BE CHARGED PLUS THE SHIPPING & INSURANCE CHARGES THAT APPLY.
2. FOR ALL BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept wire transfers, Visa and MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS, unless pre approved by the auction staff.
4. The auction company will have times set aside for pickup of items purchased at the auction. United Country Riverbend USA will only package, wrap, and ship smaller items. No furniture or large items will be shipped by Riverbend USA. It will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser to pickup or have large items shipped such as the furniture. Do not bid unless you are sure you can make arrangements for such shipments. Riverbend USA will not be responsible in any way to package, wrap or palletize or in any way prepare large items for shipping.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction closing time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country Riverbend USA and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be sole and exclusive venue of being heard in Greenbrier County, West Virginia
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any bids that are not able to be submitted.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made prior to the close of the internet auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements